We are Family, NOT!!!!

Your P.O.V
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
Your eyes bloodshot open as you were awake from your baby brother's idiotic screams of acting like an alarm.
You took notice of this and gave him a nudge on the top of his brown , fuzzy hair. You were tired, you didn't want to wake up. You didn't want to live another day in this Hell Hole, your two brothers call home. You walk to the bathroom and took a shower. Your (h/c), (h/l) hair was silky when you put on the conditioner. You felt the water trickling your back, arms, legs, and hair. You wanted to stay in the shower as long as possible. But your oldest brother was yelling at you to get out of the shower from downstairs. You sighed. You got out of the shower and brush, blow-dry your hair, tieing it to a pony tail. You put on a (f/c) crop top with a white tank top underneath, you put on black leggings, that made your ass a bit big but you didn't care. You checked on the time, 7:30pm.(Wow!!! you are a sleeper in this story?!?!) You carefully walked down the stairs trying to not fall into the holes from the termites. You saw your baby brother eating his dinner, smiling at your oldest. You never had a good relationship with the oldest. He was always angry at you, and beats you up as punishment. You quickly sit down and open the newspaper to the wanted jobs ads and pick up a piece of chicken.
"Good afternoon, Bitch" he said in is usual angry voice.
"What did I do this time, Captain Ass." you said in a sarcastic voice.
" First, if Mom and Dad were home, they would of beaten your shitty ass harder than life itself. And Second you have to get your fucking, shitty ass, up and help me and your baby brother out."
You just ignore him as you flip through the pages.
Janitor - Nope
Dumpster man - Fuck No
Babysitter - Maybe
Sub teacher - Why???
You smiled with joy, when you saw the rumors of the new restaurant, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza looking for a night guard. And a waitress for every Wednesday, probably their most busiest day. You wanted that job. It didn't make abit of money, but you knew that in time needed, you will survive. But you know Captain Ass would not allow you too, because I have to babysit my baby brother, even though he is old enough to stay in the Hell Hole alone. He would threaten you with getting kicked out of the house and into the streets. You bet the streets are way better than here. You wanted to escape today. You know how this would probably end.
Badly....
You had to think of an idea...You got it. "All I had to do is make your brother as mad as ever. And I know how.." you thought.
"Hey Captain Ass I fucking hate you, your guts, and everything you put us into. You are the true reason why Mom and Dad are not here. You are the Satan of the family, not me. P.S. I was the one who broke your phone last year." you shouted as you had the biggest grin on your face.
Everyone, everything went quite. You were happy with your self. You were ready to that motherfucker to say those words since forever...
"(Y/n)... You are officially out of this house and you have to leave by 10:30am to pack all your shitty stuff in your book bag and leave this home." Captain Ass shouted.
"Go to your room right now, and stay there until 10:00 pm." He continues.
You left the table with the two pieces of chicken and the newspaper. You ran up stairs and jumped over the termite holes. You kicked your door open and grab your book bag and left it on your bed. You ran all over the room screaming in joy.
"I AM FREE!!! FREEDOM FOREVER!!!!! I AM FREE FROM THIS HELL HOLE!!!!"
You packed the stuff that is most important to have and stuff you don't want your brothers to know about. You packed four pairs of clothing, your sketchbook, bikini, some girl stuff (make-up, brushes, jewelry, ect.), your phone charger and phone, and two things that your parents gave you before...
A knock interrupt your packing, you answered it to see your baby brother looking into you (e/c) eyes with sadness. You saw tears starting to swell up in his eyes. You were about to ask what is wrong, until he just gave you a hug. His skinny arms wrapping around your waist, he buried this face into your flat stomach, sobbing hardly. You didn't know what happen, but you didn't care anything at that moment. You just hug him back, hunching your back to rest your head on his soft fuzzy hair. You looked at him, you smiled a bit and he smiled back. You continue to hug him, feeling the warmth between you two. Nothing could ruin this moment. Captain Ass was nowhere, at least that was you assume. With a blink in the eye, you felt the warmth of your little brother taken away. You looked up to see Captain Ass garbing him by the collor of his shirt. He tried to escape but instead Captain Ass thrown him into his bedroom, locking his room and whispers to you,

" Run while you can, sis."

He locked your door and left by his stomping down stairs. You were in shocked all you could do was take in the words, the threat. You slowly finished packing. Thinking how you are going to survive...
__________________9:30 pm_______

Your P.O.V

You took one last look at the newspaper of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza and gave them a call. You heard then phone rang into your ear. And took all the strength you had left and sighed.

"Hello!!! Hello!!! Welcome to Freddy's Fazbear's Pizza. How can I help you?!?!"

"Hi I am....."

Here is a sponsor about puppies
Sophia was here and I like puppies...
I hope you enjoy the first chapter.