Lets Hangout Sometime

(Image above is, only if you want to.)

You are sitting on a bench-ledge at an indoor skatepark watching your little brother because you are the "Most Responsible" according to your mom. You are looking at your twitter as a ball hits your head. A boy with light but not quite bleach hair, skinny but not skin tight jeans, and a plain black, slight saggy, black T-Shirt runs quickly over to you with a worried expression, he ask you "Are you okay? My friend, Jake just through a ball over here and it hit your head. You reply smartly with a "Oh it hit my head? I didn't even notice" his face changes to a slightly dissapointed look and says, " I'm sorry about that, he is a dummy.." You see out of the corner of your eye a smirk spreads across his lips which makes you grin. You reply with, " Its alright.." He smiles real big, "Alright, that's what I wanted to hear!", he says as his tones rises to a happy, optimistic tone.

-THE NEXT DAY-

You wake up to your little brother, Andy, shaking our shoulder, "Mommy says that you have to take me to the skatepark!" He says in a demanding tone. You raise your head up and rub your eyes as Andy watches your every move to make sure you actually get up. Andy stands there while you find some clothes and you say, "Face the wall", you say as Andy turns around to face the wall and says , "Yea, Yea, I know..." He says as you start to change. After you finish you say, "okay", he turns around and jumps enthusiasticly as he runs for the door. You don't want to make him wait so you sprint to the kitchen and throw some apples and bags of cereal in a bag and fast walk to the door. As you open the door you see Andy waiting for you. You guys start heading to the indoor skatepark which is only about a mile away which isn't too bad for you because you are in track and run 1 mile every track meet. Time goes by fast as you watch cars and observe their tires and the way they move, you are snapped out of it by your brother yelling, "COME ON WERE HERE!!" he yells excitedly. You quickly jog over to him and push the doors that you always found weird open and your brother practically sprints in pushing you out of the way. You giggle as you see how happy he is to be here and realize what you are doing by bringing him here everyday. You go to your usual ledge-bench thing and start checking your Neko Atsume for new cats. You see that Tubbs, or as you named him "Fatass" because he eats all your food, has visited. You look up from your screen because you hear boys whispering and one of the voice sounds familiar and you see that it is the boy from yesterday, you stare at him as he does tailwhips and various tricks on his scooter but you casually glance at your brother to make sure hes okay but you eventually look back at the boy. Hearing the clanks and scrapes of scooters against the metal coping is oddly soothing to your ears. You realize that the boy is looking back and glancing at you occasionally, you start to blush as he walks to his friend and whispers something to him, after he finishes whispering you see the other boy look up at you and laughs and then looks back at his friend. You read his lips the best you can and he seems to say , "Just talk to her Tanner" but you arent sure if that is why they really said. You quickly look down as the boy you think is "Tanner" looks at you and starts to walk to you slowly. His face seems a little red and his friend is staring at him a he was over to you. "Tanner" sits beside you and nervously says, "Hi I'm Tanner, the guy from yesterday". You quickly reply blushing, " I saw that, I'm Lana"
You see out of the corner of your eye that he smiles and then says, "That a cut- I mean cool name". You cant help but giggle at his nervous tone. " Do you wanna... Hang out sometime..?
You feel your heart drop as you hear those words and you quickt reply nervously with, "yes, sure!". He grins and hands you a piece of paper with a number on it,you notice a tiny shake of his hands, you infer that the number is his. Call me when you can, I hope to see you soon! He nervously waves his hand and walks away. You see that he walks to his friend and you assume his friend says. "Nice job, man" by the way you read his lips. You look t the number a grin, "I'll call you.". You whisper to yourself as you get up and start walking towards your brother.

I hope you enjoy this!! I will be updating this soon as possible!

Just comment two people in the comments you want to see date and give a description of what they look like an their personality. And I will hook them up in some interesting way...

Characters can be any race, gender, or sexuality. It doesn't matter.

All thing for me to make your character in my story
1: Gender
2: Race
3: Sexuality

THANKS FOR READING THIS PART!!
UPDATE SOON!!!