EPIGRAPH

Rosemary Welling, was a regular, plain teenager that lived in a uneventful, overpopulated town, with also plain, regular teenage friends

Rosemary Welling, was a regular, plain teenager that lived in a uneventful, overpopulated town, with also plain, regular teenage friends. But one summer, it all changed. Jason Blossoms murder was only the beginning of what would be the worst and best year of her life. Everything changed, even her friends some for the better, some for the worst. The murder mystery has her on edge as well as the other teens at Riverdale high. It isn't till school had begun had she realized the lasting effect the red head boy had on everyone, and one person in particular had stuck out to her.

Reggie Mantle, grade A douche, ill-mannered teen. After the Blossom boys body washed up on the shore of sweetwater lake, Reginald Mantle began throwing jokes carelessly, to avoid his true feelings. He was hurt, devastated even. He'd never admit it, afraid someone would see past his tough demeanor. Only she could see how the boy felt in this indifferent, difficult period of time. She could see the way his eyes went straight to the floor when he passed the murdered teens locker, or how he held his breath whenever he heard the red heads name. She paid attention to him, but little did she know he paid attention to her too.

The way she carried herself was something he had always admired, though he would never admit it. Looking at her made him feel different. He didn't have any other way to describe it, besides different. His heart would pump a little faster. His fingers would twitch when hair would fall in her face, wanting to gently move it behind her ear so he could look at her a little longer. His eyes would always be staring at the front school doors, waiting for her to show up five minutes before the bell rang, so she could practically sprint to get to her class that was half way across the building. She was different, he could talk to multiple girls throughout the day, but he couldn't utter a word to her without tripping over the sentence multiple times. She would smile up at the taller teen and lightly laugh, silently wondering how someone could be as cute as him.

They wanted to get to know eachother, so badly almost nothing could get in their way. Atleast that's what they thought until Riverdale ended their summer with a missing teenager and multiple tragedies spring up.