[15] FIFTEEN

maya walked over to josh' house, wearing sweats and a normal black t- shirt. as soon as she hit the door step, his door swung open, which startled maya.

"woah, someone must've really wanted to see me." maya said widening her eyes. josh smiled at her grabbing her waist pulling her closer as their eyes met. she noticed how red his eyes were, but didnt think anything of it.

"lets go inside." he said directing her inside. walking inside maya seen beer, and bottles of liquor on the living room table. she was getting worried as they went into his room.

"are you okay, josh?" maya asked as she sat on the edge of his bed. he stood in front of her noticing her confused look.

"i want you, maya." he said moving closer to her. maya back away a little. "josh.. we met a few weeks ago. and i know you're drunk." she said.

"i-im not. i just want to have fun with you." he said looking down and her rubbing her thigh. maya tried to move, but he wouldnt let her.

"i've got to go, josh. please move." maya begged him as their eyes connected once again. "i thought you wanted to hang out with me?" josh questioned.

"i wanted to, but that doesnt mean having sex with you!" maya said harshly pushing him out of the way.

"dont ever call my phone, try to hang out with me anymore. im not about to be fucked by someone who is 3 years older than me! bye josh." maya said walking out of his room. but he followed.

he grabbed the back of her arm harshly as she looked back at him. "get the fuck off of me." maya said loudly.

"maya, i know you want to do it. just let me please you." he begged. maya got out of his grip and walked down the stairs.

"no, josh. i'd rather be pleased by lucas or someone other than you! im leaving, and dont fucking follow me." she said walking out of his front door.

she started walking and got there in a few minutes. after she got in, she went to her room getting on her phone.

maya:
i like you too
read

this was so rushed im sorry if its bad