four

JACK

I like this, not feeling afraid, but just after jesse took hanzo i start to feel a little afraied. luckly Gabe took me into a huge embrace, he's squishing me in his arms and chest.
"Gabe?" I ask looking up at him. Gabe dosent say anything but puts his head between my neck and solder.I don't mind this but it scares me a little...I finaly was able to wiggle my arms out and hug him back. we stayed like this for a few mins. I woundnt mind staying like this but some people start to stare at us. some of them are giveing us a look of discussing. and hate while others are not.
"Gabe I love this but people are starting to star at us and some of them are..." I pauses for a second trying to find the best word to describe it " not that pleasent" I finally finish.
Gabe release me and took my hand. he gave me a reanshuring squeez.
"let's go find a place to eat. ok?"
I just nod my head yes in response.

(time skip to the cafe)

we finally found a place to eat at a cafe called the small cafe. suprisenly it's not as small as it is called nor as crouded I thought it would be. I looked around. the cafe has a pastel like colors (mainly pastel pinks, with hints of blue, yellow, purple and greens). the place has huge Windows some that look out twords the city while others have the beach/ocean. Brown wooden tables with a pastel blue table cloth and a mini flower bucei at the center, are in neat-ish rows. they all have the same set up. I was also out of my opservation when have puts his arm around me and start guideing me in the direction of our table. luckly out table was a window seat and in a not so crouded area. I turn and look at Gabe leaning onto his arm while doing that. he gigles at my action and pet my hair. I loved it when gabe does that it makes me feel wanned and safe. I just close my eyes and lean into him more.
"Ah, is some one tired?" Gabe gigles and his arm moves out from under me and then reapear around me.
"Haha, you wish" I teased. "no I'm not tired i just like to steal your body heat." I made a evil smile at him. " Oh is that why you love me?" just becuase I'm hot?" he question me giveing me a oh-really look. "mabey~" I said in a sing song tone.
"I'm wonded my love" gabe strikes a dramatic pose. I just laughed "no I love you for a lot of reasons" I lean in to him and try to kiss his cheek but gabe put a hand up blocking him. I pulled back confused, I look at him. I have a bad feeling but he look at me with sweet eyes and kiss me insted.
"Oh my god gabe you scared me for a moment!"
"Aww I'm sorry Jackie" kissing my head again.
just before our watress came over gabes phone went off. I corse he checks it.
" hanzo is fine there comeing over right now" gabe said calmly.
"thsts good" I close my eyes smileing slightly leaning back into Gabe again. " you told them where we were right?"
gabes phone went off again just as I finish.
" just did right now." have said while typing feureusly.
"my God mccree can be really fucking stupied sometimes" fade said with a dramatic sigh.
"what?" I question him.
Gabe just turn to me and showed me the conversation between him and Jesse.
"well I can kinda see where he's comeing from, but yes Jesse can be pretty stupied." I lagugh.
(time skip to when the mchanzo came to the restant)
"no need to fear we are here" mccree said as him and hanzo slip in to the west across from us.
"well I wasent really fearing for you but yes I'm glad you found us." have said in a cool/ reading tone.
"Aw dang and I thought you werer careing like a father gabe"
i nearly chock on my drink. I just start laughing. once I collected my self I replied
"Oh my god I can kinda see gabe as a 'papa gabe'!"
Jesse looks down while shakeing his and hand. "no no no jack." Jesse look up and point to me "you see gabe as a 'daddy' figer" now it was gabes time to chock on his water.
hanzo punch jesse arm.
"ow what was that for?!" Jesse question while hanzo have him a weird look.
I turn towerds gabe who was still recovering. I panic a little, just before I did some thing have holds up his hand and look at me.
"Its ok, I'm fine" I gave him a look of consern.
"Are you sure?" I question him.
he laugh a little "yes that just cough me off gard" he ammitted.
"it's ok" we look back to our other friends. they were coudling next to each other. I lean back in to Gabe and enjoy the now.

hey fam sorry for a short late chapter. ahh. I'll try to make the next chapters not at a eating place. what would you guys like though. more fluff? drama? do you guys want smut? I honestly don't know what you guys more of please leave a comment of what you want :3