At home scared and petrified

Graces pov.
When I ran home I slammed the door shut and locked it and relocked it. Let's just say I'm paranoid... and have a good right to be. Anyways one of my dads (Niall) saw I was shaken so he gave me one of his famous Horan hugs. 🤗 I just looked at him petrified and wished that I hadn't lived so I wouldn't always be in danger or putting my dads in danger. I failed so much and... and.. and... now I'm just in their way again because my old dad is about to find me 🙈. For all who doesn't know what my old dad did..... he basically abused me until the police came cause my neighbors was complaining about screaming and now he wants to get revenge because I exposed him to the police and it's just a big big cycle. Anyways... after giving Niall a hug I walked upstairs to my room... before I went all the way in I peaked in and see if no one was coming to get me or jump out at me and scare the shizzles out of me. I then laid on my bed just thinking of what is going to go wrong.

Nialls pov.
I was making a sandwich for myself when all of a sudden Grace came home all petrified and locked the door twice? This.... is..... weird. Usually she's all bubbly and nice when she comes home and now she's all distraught and scared. I wonder what happened. Tbh right now I don't think she wants to tell me now so I'll just give her a hug so it will make her feel better. After I gave her a hug she went to her room I assume. After I finished making my sandwich and slicing it in half I decided to give 1/2 of it to Grace. She needs something to eat to stay strong. She's my strong princess 😇😄. I went upstairs and all I saw was a soaking wet comforter and shivering lump under the blanket. Poor Grace. 😞 I bet she just had something traumatizing. I gently pulled back the covers and there she looked at me with fear in her eyes. I felt so bad. I gave her the half of the sandwich and she started eating right away. What a good girl 🙃.

Graces Pov.
As I was shivering under the covers and balling my eyes out... all of a sudden I felt my covers come off of me. I was so scared that it was my old dad but then I realized that if it was my old dad he would of just picked me up and threw me out the window and into the car so.... it's not him thankfully but then again it could be him cause he's trying to ease me back into it. Anyways I was so mortified but when I saw it was Niall I then relaxed and he gave me part of his sandwich. That's so nice of him he usually never shares his food. I gratefully take it because I need to get strong and tbh I was sorta hungry since I didn't have dinner. I asked Niall to stay with me for the night in his room so that if my dad came he wouldn't know where I am. (A/n: it's not what ur thinking. She's scared and she wants a helpful hand. Besides Niall wants to help)

A/n
Thanks for reading. Please comment if u wish and star it. Thanks again.