#3rdpart

Now answer to the question ...
Why zaira started crying!!???
So let's begin

Zaid -- Hey!!hey!! What happened , why are you crying ... please don't cry, I am so stupid that I made cry so beautiful and cute girl.

Zaira -- nothing happened !! Please don't say sorry!! (She wept her tears and controlled her emotions...)

Zaid--  You can share what you felt , if you want to..

Zaira-- I remembered something , that is so close to my heart which made me cry!!

Zaid -- What's that zaira!!

Zaira-- I have a great connection with Dubai. I don't have a huge family , just my aunt mariam..

Zaid -- so what happened, ohhh!! She stays in Dubai.. haha that's great , you can come with me to Dubai , we will find her..

Zaira --hahaa!! It's not so funny..How stupid you are, even you can't guess thing's properly zaid !! Come on (in bit angry way)..

Zaid -- it's too difficult to understand you, first you were crying , now you are getting angry!!??.. What do you want !!

Zaira-- suddenly slapped zaid!! (Sound came -- thaa -chatak)

Zaid -- he got dumbstruck!!! Ohhh aaa what the hell is this??!!..why you slapped me !! ( in great anger) In my life no girl has ever did this!!

But then also he showed quite patience..

Zaira -- ohh really!!

Zaid -- yes really!!😠😠

Zaira-- Actually mosquito was sitting on your cheek so i tried to get that mosquito away , so I was just getting him away.. And, it just seemed to you  that I have slapped you ..!!

Zaid -- you could have told me !! I could have done it myself, I also know how to tackle with these bloody mosquitos... who were sucking my sweet blood!!..

Zaira-- (in her heart talking to herself)
Real reason was something else ..to kill that mosquito sitting on the cheek of zaid was just an excuse..

What was the real reason for slapping, find out in another part ...you all can guess out something too..