chapter-- 8

Situation--

Dumroo was caught by one of five men
Raja was shouting-- hey!! You give my pistol back.. he said to zaid you are a dog and to zaira you are a  bitch!!.. give my pistol back otherwise dumroo will be dead!!.

Zaira--
You called me bitch!!.
Now see Raja how I will play your baaja (an instrument)..

Eeeww one man exclaimed ohh I can't breathe it's too bad to tolerate!!

In just few seconds everyone got that same reaction. Bad odor was spread all around , it was getting difficult to breathe for everyone
The fact was that as that men was holding dumroo tightly. So dumroo was releasing CO2 ( carbon dioxide/ fart). He was beeping...

Dumroo--
I think so you people are having fun . Actually , this gas is mixture of chicken burger, pizza etc.. heheeh!!... I want to poop!!..😣 let me go home otherwise I have to do it on your feet!. Leave me!!.pressure is too high it's getting difficult to control. 😵

He got everyone attention!! Zaid utilized this moment and kicked one men!!. He fell down.. zaira knocked down another men and pointed gun on his forehead!!.. zaid fired in the sky!!

As people lestioned the sound they made the way out of their houses..
This whole thing was going to take another face!! Thank God cop's arrived
As Raja saw them!. He left everything and started running!!. Some policemen ran behind them to catch him. In the meanwhile inspector inquired everything and assured zaira that she will be safe and Raja will be in prison + warrent will be also sent to his house "that if anything happened to zaira , he will be blamed ".

Dumroo wanted to poop!!. So he asked zaira to take him home as early as possible!!. Zaira started her scooter, she was riding it at very high speed!!.

Zaid-- please zaira!! Slow down the speed..

Zaira--you just keep quiet and sit!!.

Mariam was waiting for zaira anxiously!!.. As mariam saw zaira she ran towards her and hugged zaira tightly!!.

Mariam-- where were you!! I called you but your phone was switched off!!

Zaira--my dearest aunty I am alright and as my phone's battery got dead!!.so your calls didn't reached me.

Mariam-- ohh zaira!! You quarreled with someone and don't hide anything from me I can see your wounds!!..

Zaira-- My lovely aunty!!. Don't worry I am completely ok!!. Breathe In Breathe out everything is ok!!.

Mariam noticed a guy with fair complexion!! 6.8 feet tall having tangled reddish-brown hair, having very anxious expression on his face and is  wearing shorts and T shirt...
Guess who was the guy!!. I hope you enjoyed this part's. Criticism and appreciation both will be accepted!!..