The Demon Wakes

It has been a year since Grim killed his dad.  He and Carah were surprisingly fairing well.  When there parents died they still had all their unused money.  Well anyway, it's September 3rd the first day of school.  Grim was left alone for the first half of the year but after..., a bitch named Alex Nichols was threatening and pushing Grim.  We should all know by now what happens when he is put on the spot.  Almost immediately after the first shove Grim knocked his dumbass on the ground.  Now Grim wasn't in control about what he did next but people say when he stood up and was done his eyes were reapering.  Alex, the fat ass he was, was laying passed out on the ground, with nothing but a scared as fuck face being worn.

  It wasn't an immediate thing for 11 year old Carah to realize when her brother did something.  But after the phone call and the cops escorting Grim home she had a look of worry.  Grim never knew about his demon but Carah did, her father had told her the day before...day before...well you know what happened.  As soon as the cops left Carah said "We need to talk." Grim, responded "What about." Carah noted he sounded like the ghost Rider but it went away quickly. "Just meet me in my room.  Do you mind if I'm naked under this robe." "Are you fucking kidding me Carah, I'm your brother of course I fucking care."

Grim did as his sister instructed and waited in her room.  Carah came in seconds later wearing her robe.  Grim noted that she had a look of worry on her face.