The Drug In Me Is You

Jack POV

            Two weeks later, things were back to normal. Or as normal as they were going to get after a suicide attempt. I can’t forget the look on my mom’s face when she walked into my hospital room. All the pain in her eyes. Everything we had worked for over the past year, all the promises I had made to comfort her and convince her that I was getting better were gone. I was on tight surveillance. Every week, I had to show her my wrists, stomach, hips, and thighs.

            This was futile, really, as Alex already had that covered. Alex had almost never left my side all through my hospital stay. He even calmed me down after I threw a fit when he told me that I had to go to therapy. He was the reason that I was determined to get better. He made me laugh, he made me happy, and he made me feel safe.

            As of right now, I was watching Home Alone for the billionth time with Alex. I was sprawled on the couch with Alex’s head on my chest, and my arm around his waist. It was perfect. My favorite movie with my favorite guy. Wow, I’m gay; that was possibly the lamest thing I’ve ever said. Too bad. I’m content right now.

            Alex shifted a little, cuddling even closer to me. I looked down at him and smiled slightly, kissing the top of his head. I turned my attention back to the movie. I started mouthing the words along with the movie when Alex raised his head from my chest.

            “Jackyyyy,” he said drawing out the “y.” “I’m hungry.”

            To be honest, I was hungry too. “Do you want pizza,” I asked him.

            “Sure,” he said, beaming. “Pepporoni, please.”

            I rolled my eyes, and picked up my laptop, and ordered two medium pizzas. Hey, we’re fat, get over it. Alex looked over my shoulder, “Really Jack?” he said laughing, “Separate pizzas? Are you really that fat?”

            I ordered the pizza, put the laptop down, then turned to Alex and put on a fake hurt face, “Lex,” I whined, “I thought you loved me. You don’t think I’m sexy anymore?”

            “Well,” he said. “Now that you mention it, Jacky…” he trailed off.

            I pouted, and grabbed a pillow off the sofa and threw it at Alex. He laughed and grabbed the pillow and started hitting me with it. Soon, we were having a full-fledged pillow fight on my sofa. “Ok, Jack,” Alex screamed while laughing, “Truce! Truce!”

            “No,” I yelled back, continuing to hit Alex with the pillow. “Not until you tell me that I’m sexy!”

            “Fine!” Alex shouted, and I paused. “You, Jack Barakat, are the sexiest person I have ever seen in my life and I love you to death.”

            “Thank you,” I said, proud that I had gotten my way. Alex started to lean in, and I responded. Right before our lips touched, Alex pulled out a pillow from behind his back and whacked me with it over the side of my head.

            “Fuck!” I yelled as I fell over the side of the couch. I grabbed Alex’s wrist, and pulled him down with me. He landed on top of me. “You’re so immature,” I grumbled.

            “You are too,” he said, as he sat up so that he was straddling me. He bent down to kiss me. “But really, you are sexy, and I love you so much.”

            I blushed, and reached up and wrapped my arms around Alex’s neck, pulling him into another kiss. He kissed passionately back, and soon we were making out. I flipped Alex over so that I was on top. I smirked into the kiss. Our lips molded perfectly. Kissing Alex was the best thing that I had ever done. Alex was the best thing that ever happened to me.

 I detached my lips from his, much to his dismay, and started placing small kisses along Alex’s jawline. I kissed down his neck, eventually making my way to his collarbone. Alex moaned. I pulled back, and looked down at the mark I had made on Alex’s collarbone. Good luck covering that.

            Alex wrapped his arms around the back of my head, entangling his hands in my hair, and pulling me into a deep kiss. I slipped my hands under his shirt, and ran my hands up his chest. He moaned again, and I smirked.

I reached to the hem of his shirt, and pulled it off. God, he was stunning. I paused from kissing Alex to stare at him. Alex looked at me weirdly. “What?” he asked.

 “Nothing,” I said. “Just you’re perfect.”

He smiled. “Well, in that case,” he started kissing me again. He slipped his hands under my shirt, and it was halfway off when the doorbell rang.

            “Shit!” I said, jumping off of Alex and pulling my shirt back on. I started to the door, then looked back at Alex, who was frantically pulling his own shirt on. “We’ll continue later,” I said and winked.

 2 chapters in 3 days. Pretty good. Sorry for it being shitty, though. Title creds go to The Drug In Me Is You by Falling in Reverse. They're going to be at Warped! And Crown the Empire, Chunk! No Captain Chunk, Mayday Parade, The Maine, Chelsea Grin, Motionless in White etc. God, I need tickets. Hope you like it. Love ya, Anna