Hatred

I don't own blue exorcist

"When You're Gone"

When you walk away

I count the steps that you take

can you see how much I need you right now

Rin's p.o.v.

I got up this morning and went to school. As soon as I walked into the classroom everybody's eyes were on me. I don't pay attention to the teacher they got to replace Yukio.

"Rin, will you please sit down in your seat." The teacher asked then started to write down the lesson on the board.

I then sat down in my seat which was right behind Bon's.

My friends if you could even call them that now totally ignore my existence as if I'm not even here.

After for what felt like forever the bell finally rang signalling a break.

I got my stuff and left to go find a place to sit and wait for the next bell to ring to signal that the next class has started.

As I was walking I bumped into someone.

He then went to the floor to help pick my stuff up.

"Sorry-" He said then looked up.

"Oh. It's just you Rin." I looked up to see it was Bon.

He got up and was about to leave until I stopped him.

"You say my name as if it is a bad thing. You treat me as if I'm not a person. I know I'm not completely human but I'm still half. Just because Yukio is dead it doesn't give you the right to treat me like I don't exist or to ditch me as if I was not your friend." I said.

"Yes. Yes it does." He then left me sobbing on the ground.

"Don't listen to them." Someone said.