Boyfriend

I don't own Blue Exorcist

Rin's P.O.V.

Life in Gehenna has been going good for me. Amaimon has been very kind to me and life with my brothers and father hasn't been all that bad.

"Rin dinner is ready!" I heard Astaroth yell from downstairs.

I know what your thinking didn't he well technically it's the guy he possessed try to kill me. Well yes but that was before I got to know him and honestly he's an okay person. I mean he isn't the smartest and can be foolish and act rashly sometimes but that's what makes Astaroth, Astaroth.

"Coming!" I yelled. (A.N. Not like that you perverts)

I then ran down the stairs which i found to be way to long. They need an elevator. I then came into the dining room and sat down by Amaimon. 

"Rin, can I talk to you in private?" He asked but he didn't have a lollipop which I found to be really out of character for him.

"Sure. May I ask what it's about. " I replied. At this point I was really nervous.

"Just follow me." He replied. We then walked out of the dining room to a place where no one would hear us.

"Rin, I'd just like to make this official. Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes! I'd love too," I said while hugging him.

We then went into a deep passionate kiss.

I'm back bitches! Word count:236