Chatper 2

Lydia pov.

We got out of the van and headed into Nandos "Ok I'm going to find somewhere to seat" I said and walked away from the boys. I sat down and looked out the window "Wow I can't believe those fangirls from this morning" I mumbled when my phone went off ' Hello?' I asked but there was no answer 'Um...Hello...Whos there?' I asked but they or who every they were hang up "Ok...Then"The lads sat down in fornt and next to me "Wow! Um...Niall why so much food?" I asked because Niall had two trays full of food for himself " Because I love Food duh" Niall said with you-have-got-to-be-kiding-me tone "Sorry" Is all I said. I looked out the window again and begun to wonder who was calling me.

Later....."Alright lads lets go" Paul said and got up "Ok"" The lads said and followed Paul but I just sat there " Um....Lydia are you coming?" Harry asked " Wha..oh..yeah I just have to go to the bathroom" I got up and walk to the bathroom

Harry pov.

Um..thats weird Lydia just sat there like she didn't even noticed we got up and was about to leave intill I asked her if she was coming or not....whatever I push the thought to the back of my head and contioned to the van.

Lydia pov.

I walk into the bathroom and my phone went off again 'Hello?' I asked in to the phone but all I heardwas a deep breathes 'Ok this not funny who ever you knock it!' I yelled lucky I was the only one in the bathroom 'Never' Is all the deep vocie said and hang up 'Ok that was creepy" I said and left the bathroom.I walked to the van and got in "What took you so long" Louis pouted "I got a phone call sorry" I said and patted Louis's head "Ok can we go now Paul?" Zaynn asked "Alright" Paul said and speded out of the driveway.

1 hour later...

After Paul dropped the lads off he drove me to the house a dropped me off "Thank Paul,see you tomorrow" I waved and unlocked ny fornt door "Nothings like home sweet home" I dropped my bag and jacket on the floor "Alrighty time for bed" I went to the and brushed my teeth and put some pjs on and took off my make up " All done"I walked to my room and jumped on my bed. I know it sounds childish but you can't tell me what to do hehe^v^ " Goodnight" I said to myself and fell a sleep.

Next Day...

As always the sun shined though the blinds woke me up. I got up and went to my cloest and grabbed a light blue top and black skinnies and my black Vans "Day 2" I walk to the bathroom amd brush my teeth and hair and put a little bit of make up on. " Time to start a new day" I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs "lets see where is my bag and jacket?....Oh yeah I forgot" I walk to the fornt door and grabbed my bag and jacket that was still on the floor from last night "Ok" I pulledmy phone out and dailed Paul's number 'Hey so were am I going to meet up with you guys?' ' Oh so your coming to pick me up?' ' Alright see you soon' and as I hang up the doorbell rang "Who could that be?" I opened thedoor to find the 5 lads of One Direction "Hey guys...um that was kind of fast don't you think?" I asked "Kind of"Liam answered "Comeon Lydia no time for chatting" Louis grabbed my arm and pulled me to the car (or should I say van) "Hey Lydia"Paul said from the fornt sit "Hey, why so fast?" I asked "Oh because The lads wanted to get here fast"Paul answered "Oh...ok" I said and looked out the window.

Half and hour later....

"Alright lads, We are here at your photo shot"Paul said and got out off the car "Hey...um...Lydia do you want to...um...come over later for dinner with me and the lads?" Liam asked and skeched the back of his neck "Sure why not"I said and walk over to a couch and sat down. " Ok Boys right this way" A lady yelled at the lads to come and get ready.

(A/N sorry but I'm going to skip this part of the photo shot...hope I don't hate me but my lazy today sorry)

After photo shot..........

We were walking back to the car or should I say van Harry had to say something he didn't mean
" I hate photo shots" Harry complained " Me too" Louis said "Well I love photo shots!! girls and boys all around you taking pics of you!!! you would be stupid not to love them" Zayn cheered " Well then I guess that makes me stupid" Liam said with his head hanged low " Well then that makes me hunger" Niall shouted " Lydia can we please go to Nandos?!?!?!?" Niall grabbed my arm and got on his knees and begged me "No" I said and I didn't dare to look down at his puppy sad eyed face "Why not" Niall wined "Yeah why give us 5good reason why" Louis fist pumped the air "Fine. 1. you guys are tired 2. you were just complaining 3. Liam just called himself stupid 4. I'm annoyed with Niall hanging from my arm and 5. you guys are tired" I pulled my arm away from Niall and crossed my arms over my chest "Guys she has good reasons" Liam pointed out to the rest "Yeah I guess your right" Harry yawned and so did Louis. "Alright get in the car I mean van get in the van" I opened the door and let all of the boys in. And not even 5 mins down the road the boys fell asleep.

A/N hey i'm so so so sorry for the long wait :( and I'm also sorry that it's long but I tired.

I hoped you guys liked it!!! If not please tell me cause I don't want to keep in writing a fan fic that no one likes. So please tell me

- Makayla