Chatper 4

Lydia pov.

"Lydia where do you come from, like where did you grow up?" Niall asked on our way to a meeting. "Um.... I grew up in Hawaii, why?" I asked "Just wondering" Niall said and looked out the window but I knew he was lying. "Lydia, what's favorite food, color and book" Liam asked "My favorite food is hm.... let my think.... My favorite food is watermelon, color is blue/green and book would have to be Little Red Lies, once again why do you ask" I asked once again "No reason" Liam said and pulled out his phone. I has about to ask what they where up to but the van parked before I could ask. "Alright let's do this thing" Louis said but more like shouted and got out of the van. When the boys were out of the van, my buzzed. I grabbed my phone out my back pocket and saw a text from the unknown number again.

Unknown-
Watch your back. slut!

When I read the last part of the text, I felt something hit me in the back of head. The last thing I heard was the yelling for help and running towards me. But they were to late. The darkness already took over.

A/N----------------------------------------

Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100!!!!!!!!! Readers!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are amazing!!! Thank you I never thought this book would get this many readers!!!!! Thank you ^v^

Sorry it was short {• My fingers started to hurt and so it's late:(

What do you think. Is Lydia die or not??? Comment your answer below in the comment box or whatever you call it .

-Makayla