Chapter 1

Melissa

After McHot Agent finally stopped fucking driving, I was very gently shoved out of the van with the tap still on my mouth. I could literally hear the hair on my upper lip scream in protest when I shifted my jaw slightly, making the sticky material pull on the poor souls.

McHot Agent tried to grab me from my already tied hands but one look from me, and he backed off.

Not.

He actually laughed in my face and dragged me out to a complex with grey buildings and more conical trees than I could count. My jaw shifted once more when he dragged me. I struggled in his grip, smiling in satisfaction when I heard a grunt out of him.

I kept on struggling until we stopped abruptly in front of a creepy, old building.

He kept a blank expression before placing a finger at the edge of the tape.

Oh hell no.

Not now. Please, not without lubricant-

RRIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

"OH MY GOD! MY LIPS! FÜCK, FÜCK, FÜCK!" I screamed out and tried to blow some air on the poor upper lip by my nose.

Do not try this. EVER.

It only made it worse.

"SWEET BABY-" I was cut off in my very comforting rant by the agent. He looked at my lips with interest.

"Wow, you won't need to wax or thread your upper lip again. Don't worry, I know how much it hurts. We had to bear this in standard FBI torture tolerance training. You know, we had to do this five times every week." He said helpfully, and grabbed me again, fin-fucking-ally done with the unhelpful information he had randomly sprouted out.

"And that helps me how?" I panted, blowing some cool air from my now functional mouth. Maybe I should scream? Maybe I should distract him with my amazing seduction techniques. That's always worked.

"So... uh... what's your name?" I asked casually, while trying to wriggle my hands from the not-so-very tight knots.

He didn't answer.

"Good talk." I muttered.

Hey, maybe I could-

"OH MY GOD, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!" I screamed at the top of my voice and mustered up the most scared expression I could make. As you can tell, I've had a lot of practice.

He spun around, bewildered, because lets face it, I am the best actress there is.