Part 1

---I just wanna say... i'm sorry for any spelling errors... and awkwardness... i made this in 6th grade.... please bare with me--- now to the story.......

*Ding Dong* Cleo heard the doorbell ring.. Cleo gets off the couch and goes toward the door "I'm coming". Cleo opens the door. "Oh hey Tayler." Says Cleo at the front door. "Hey Cleo I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies with me tonight." "Sure Tayler, but why didn't you ask me over the phone?" questions Cleo. Tayler Replies "I ran over my phone with my car so why not just come and ask you." "Good job Tayler." They both start laughing.

"Well would you like to come in?" Asks Cleo. "Of course madam." Tayler answers. "You can sit on the couch while I go and get a snack for both of us to share from the kitchen." "Okay." says Tayler. Tayler sits down on the couch and waits for Cleo to go get a snack from the kitchen. "I'm back and I brought Cheetos because, that's like all we have." "What kind of Cheetos?" Ask Tayler. "Jalapeño and Cheddar, This kind is my favorite!" "Same! Twins!" Tayler replies.

They watch TV and eat their snack. "We should be leaving soon to watch the movie it starts at 7:00 pm." Says Tayler. "Okay one second let me go get dressed into some presentable clothes instead of pajamas I have been wearing all day long, because I'm lazy." Cleo walks up stairs and gets jeans and a t-shirt on and then they get into Tayler's car and leave to go watch their movie.

One their way there they see and homeless man on the road holding a sign that's says (Money is needed.) Cleo gets out of the car and gives the man 10 dollars and the extra Cheetos she had left from their snack. "God bless you." Cleo tells the man. Cleo walks back to the car and the man says "God bless you also young lady." Cleo turns around and smiles. Cleo gets back in the car. "That was a very nice thing you did for that man." "Thanks, I know that homeless people have a struggle surviving on the roads and they need help so why not help them. Maybe someday I will make houses for homeless people until they get back on their feet again." Says Cleo in a powerful and understanding tone of voice. "That would be wonderful and maybe I could help out also." Tayler says while they pass that stop light.

They get to the movie theater and its 7:15 so they are trying to hurry up and get inside. They get inside, get their popcorn and candies, and then enter the movie theater. They pick the seats in the way back. "What movie are we watching anyway?" Cleo askes Tayler while sitting down trying not to spill the popcorn all over the place. "The Angels Inside Us." Tayler replies. "Omg Tayler! I love this movie it's so romantic, I love romantic movies, Thanks for bringing me here best friend!" Cleo says in excitement. "No problem."

The movie starts. Tayler puts his arm around Cleo. Cleo looks up at Tayler and then looks back up at the movie. "So Cleo I was wanting to ask you this for a long time now but, I never had the chance too." Tayler whispers. "Ya, What is it." Cleo says in a whisper voice also and then looks up at Tayler. "I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me." Asks Tayler. "Of course Tayler!" Cleo replies in excitement.

 "Of course Tayler!" Cleo replies in excitement