Part 15

*Charles and Cleo head back home to grab their stuff and leave*

*They go inside and Charles runs into the living room and cries on the couch* "I'm sorry baby." Cleo says to Charles while she walks upstairs.

*Tayler is upstairs in the room* *Cleo tries to run but, Tayler grabs her and puts her on the bed* "Tayler stop touching me!" Cleo says while squirming around. "Cleo I can explain." "Explain what!? I don't freaking care Tayler I don't care about you or love you anymore please let me go!" "Well that hurt." "I hope it did." "I know you don't mean it" "YES I DO TAYLER!" "If you do get up right now and take off your necklace and throw in on the floor." *Tayler gets off of Cleo and she stands up and is about to take off her necklace but, she can't* "Tayler I can't." *Cleo starts crying and falls to the floor*

"I knew you wouldn't." Says Tayler and tries to comfort Cleo. *Tayler tries to kiss her but, she rejects it* "But, you love my kisses." "Used to Tayler, Used to." "Cleo I'm confused about what happened." "This lady u met at the store was named Cleo and she has the same ring as me and the same necklace and her necklace says "Tayler and Olivia forever." "Did you read the back of her necklace Cleo?" "No what did it say." "It says (Cousins) she's my cousin."

"Tayler I hate you." "You don't mean it." *Cleo sits on the bed* "Yes I do." "No you don't." "YES I DO!" Cleo yells. "Damn girl." *Cleo starts to cry and holds her stomach* "What's the matter now Cleo?" Tayler asks politely. *Cleo faints* "Oh shoot." *Tayler puts Cleo on the bed and does CPR on her* *Cleo wakes up* "Are you okay Cleo?" Tayler says while looking into Cleo's eyes" *Cleo kisses him* "Now I'm better." *Tayler is confused*

"Tayler I pranked you, Olivia is my friend from elementary school I was just messing with you but, I'm still mad at you for telling me that you had a cousin named, Olivia." "I actually do have a cousin named Olivia actually." "Oh... sorry." "No its fine Cleo but, I'm mad at you all I seriously cried on the way here and I barely cry." "Why are you crying right now?" "I'm not." Tayler wipes his eyes. "Hey, why are you crying also Cleo?" "Because, I would have no idea what to do if I didn't have you in my life." *Cleo wipes her eyes* "Can I have a hug Tayler," Cleo puts out her arms. "No." *Tayler leaves the room* "Now I'm sad." "JUST KIDDING!" *Tayler runs back into the room and jumps on Cleo and hugs her*

"I love you Tayler." "I thought you hated me a minute ago." "Don't push my buttons Tayler." *Tayler pokes Cleo.* "Well, I just did." *They get up and Cleo chases Cleo around the house* "I'm not going to stop chasing you still you say you love me back."

"Ouch!" Cleo yells and Tayler comes to help her. "What happened?" "I love you." Cleo says but, didn't understands Cleo. "Did you say I love you?" "Ha-ha I made you say it." "Dang it!" "I always outsmart the out smarter." "Not always." Tayler runs upstairs and Cleo follows. "Tayler where are you?" *Cleo is trying to fins Tayler but, the lights are off* *Tayler grabs Cleo leg and she falls onto the bed*

"What the heck did I just fall over?" *Tayler gets on the bed on top of Cleo* "Tayler? Is this you on top of me?" *Tayler kisses Cleo* "Tayler." *Cleo turns on the lamp* "I knew it was you Tayler." *Tayler kissed Cleo again* "Tayler I have to tell you something... sit." *Tayler sits on the bed by Cleo*

"Yes?" Tayler says in a confused tone. "I went to the doctors today and..." "Please tell me you're not pregnant again." "What the heck no!" Okay as I was saying... I went to the doctors today and I have a disease that I can't kiss any one for a while or there is a chance I could die." "That makes no since." "I know it doesn't." "No, it doesn't make since because we just kissed a couple seconds ago." "Dang it, no I was just kidding I just wanted to waste your time and you should probably go tell Charles that we aren't breaking up and crap." "Okay."

*Tayler goes downstairs and tell Charles, he is happy*

"Okay done... well it's time to go to bed... good night." "No good night kiss Tayler?" "No because of your disease, I cant." "Tayler!" *Tayler shuts off the light* "Good night Cleo." *He kisses her* "Good Night Tayler" *Cleo scoots closer to Tayler and she puts her arms around him*

"It's opposite day so I'm putting my arms around you tonight Tayler." "Good with me I fell so comfortable." "Well good night."

(They fall asleep)