1

Dankia Hornwort woke up with her usual smile on her face, that if she was not smiling, something was wrong. She is the oldest of the children and tallest of the Hornwort family. She is a pureblood witch and was sorted into Slytherin when she went to Hogwarts. How was this happy person sorted into the snake's pit, that's a story for another time. Her dream was to grow up and become a  Pokemon professor as she loved studying Pokemon and shocked her family that she wasn't sorted into Ravenclaw. She has short, messy brown hair, gray-blue eyes, and freckles. She got ready for the day, putting on her white lab coat, shorts, green and gray tennis shoes, and goggles at the top of her head. She grabbed her backpack as her mother, Perla, called her downstairs. She hopped, and I mean hopped, down to the living room where everyone, munis one, sat looking at the Daily Prophet. When she looked at it, her smile grew bigger.

WWWPT's DREAM HAS COME TRUE

As of today, the Ministry of Magic is allowing the care and training of these creatures known as pocket monsters or Pokemon. Since a few years ago, when they first saw, Wizards and Witches With Pokemon Together or WWWPT, has been fighting the Ministry to let the children train them as they do in the Muggle World. Head of WWWPT, Azaiah Hornwort told us once that if the Muggles can put trust into ten-year-olds, then the Wizarding World can, too. Hornwort along with others who grew up knowing about these Pokemon has been talking to crowds all over about everything there is to know. When we asked Hornwort how he knows so much about the subject he said that even though he is a pureblood, he grew up in the Kalos region in the Muggle World. We also asked what was his job with Pokemon and he told us that he is a Pokemon breeder along with his wife. With the Pokemon now in our world, the Ministry is adding a new class that all wizarding schools must have that will be known as Pokemon Studies and there will be a need of a Pokemon healer. Congratulations to WWWPT and good luck.

After Danika read, her smile grew bigger as she jumped up and down like a five-year-old.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. WE WON!!!!" Danika yelled happily.

One of the twins, Zlia said,"About time, too. People are trying to become a gym leader here."

"Before we get ahead of ourselves, we have to have a meeting with the others to start putting plans together," said Azaiah, taking out his wand.

He summoned his patronus, which is a very unusual one, a Growlithe.

"Meet at headquarters, everyone," he said to the patronus as it nodded and ran off.

They all stood up and Blade, the youngest, grabbed onto Danika's hand as they disappeared with a pop. They reappeared in a really huge room with many tables the family went to their appointed tables. Azaiah and Perla went to the breeders' table, Danika hopped over to the professors' table, Zila was already at the gym leaders' table, Zila's twin, Hebe, just reached the healers' table, and Blade took his place at the Pokemon rangers' table. Once they were at their tables, the other members started to show up. Azaiah stood up from his seat and walked to the front of the room. He looked over the tables and realized one table had no one at it.

Nodding, he started the meeting and said,"I'm sure everyone has heard what has happened."

Everyone nodded happily as Azaiah went on.

"First, we should make the regions," he as everyone started to thinks of names.

"We should use the schools' ranges as a layout for the regions," said Elroy Feingold, a Pokemon ranger and pureblood wizard who attended Durmstrang at the request of his father.

"That's a good idea, Elroy," Colin Spruce replied, who also attended Durmstrang and a half-blood.

"Okay. So, any ideas on name and range?" Azaiah asked as everyone turned towards the so-to-be professors.