3

Zlia woke up first the next morning. Getting out of the bed, she started on breakfast for the boys. Harry was the next to wake up. He was thinking it was a dream. He would open his and would in his cupboard.

He then opened his eyes and saw he wasn't in his cupboard, but in the run-down house by the sea. He heard a loud tapping noise and Zlia went to the window and opened it, letting an owl in. Harry got out of the bed and Dudley started to wake.

"Morning Harry," Zlia said to him, motioning him to come to the table that was now there.

"Morning," he said, do as told and sat at the table.

Dudley and Hagrid were now up as Hagrid gave the owl five Knuts for the newspaper. Zlia placed a plate of eggs and bacon, and a glass of orange juice in front of them. The boys dug in as she gave Hagrid a cup of tea and she took a sip from her cup of coffee.

"Best be off, yeh two, lots ter do today, gotta get up ter London an' buy all yer stuff fer school," Hagrid said as they all walked out of the ran down shack.

Harry then thought back to last night and Dudley had the same thought, frowning.

"We don't have any money and Uncle Vernon won't pay for us to go learn magic," Harry said as Dudley nodded in agreement.

"Forget old fatty patty," Zlia said as both boys laughed at that.

"I'm paying for Dudley's things and don't worry about paying me back," Zlia said before Dudley could say anything.

"And yer parents left their gold. D'yeh think yer parents didn't leave yeh anything?" Hagrid asked as Harry said,"But the house was destroyed."

"They kept it in the bank, Harry. No one would have their gold in the house," Zlia said to the raven haired boy.

"Wizards have banks?" Dudley asked.

"Just the one. Gringotts. Run by goblins," Zila said as the two younger wizards went into shock.

"Goblins?!" the two said as they onto the boat and sat down.

"Yeah, yeh'd be mad ter try an' rob it, I'll tell yeh that. Never mess with goblins, boys," Hagrid sat down.

"Safest place next to Hogwarts. Off we go," Zlia said as the boat pulled away from the hut.

The boys looked the surrounding area to see any other boat but didn't found any.

"How did you get here?" Dudley asked the older ones.

"Flew," Zlia said look it was nothing.

"Flew?" Harry asked confused.

"Yeah, but we'll go back in this. Not s'pposed ter use magic now I've got yeh two," Hagrid said as Harry thought of the giant flying.

"UGG," Zlia yelled a couple minutes later then,"This is too slow. Mind if I speed thing up?"

The boys nodded they head yes as they wanted to see more magic. She smiled as took her wand and tapped the side of the boat and they sped off toward land.

"Why would you be mad to try and rob Gringotts?" Harry asked out of the blue.

"Spells, enchantments, and the high-security vaults have a dragon guarding them," said Zlia as Hagrid took over, saying,"And then yeh gotta find yer way. Gringotts is hundreds of miles under London, see. Deep under the Underground. Yeh'd die of hunger tryin' ter get out, even if yeh did manage ter get yer hands on summat."

Hagrid then unfolded his newspaper, the Daily Prophet. Vernon told Harry that when people were reading the paper, that they liked to be left alone. But, he had too many questions. This was a first.