Left

I squeeze my eyes shut and point the gun to my left. My hands were trembling, I wasn't sure if I would hit him. I slowly squeezed the trigger. The gun fired and hit the left Mark in the side. For a handgun, it had a kick to it. The left Mark, which i assumed was Dark, fell on the ground. Yep, he was dead. Mark walks over to me.
"You made the right call," I drop the gun as Mark opens his arms out for me to hug.
"Come here, it's okay, it's okay." He says as I hug him very tightly.
"Lets go get some ice cream, to take our minds off of this." Mark offers. I nod, trying my best not to have a meltdown. We walk hand in hand to the ice cream shop.
"I'm so sorry, are you ok?" Mark asks.
"You had to kill somebody, I feel so bad." Mark isn't acting like himself to me. I'm getting a bit suspicious of him.
"It's ok, we're here now and we can continue the date with some ice cream." Mark says stopping at the ice cream shop. A man pops up from behind the window of the ordering station- wait. It's Ethan again. This joke is getting super old.
"Bonjour!" Ethan greets Mark.
"Bonjour! Two please." Mark says. I was going to ask him for chocolate, but Ethan handed Mark two bowls of chocolate ice cream. Well, I feel psychic now. Mark thanked Ethan while taking the ice cream. Mark looks at me sympathetically.
"It's going to be alright, just relax, we'll enjoy some nice," Mark sets a bowl on a table for two right next to us.
"dairy-based treats," I sit down on the side that mark placed my ice cream on.
"and erm, get to know each other," Mark continued as he sat down across from me. I take the rose out from behind my ear and put it in my lap.
"really, personally." Mark finishes. I look down at my rose, it was still black, strangely. I thought it would change color if I shot Dark. I guess I thought wrong. I look back up at Mark, smiling.
"Go ahead." Mark says gesturing at the bowl of chocolate in front of me. I look down at the bowl while reaching for the spoon on my right. But I was interrupted by static. I gasped, knowing, I shot Mark. I look up, fearing for my life. Dark was back.
"Oops." Dark said, the echo effect was even back. I heard Ethan scream and run away from us, but I was to scared to even look away from Dark.
"Looks like you made the wrong choice." He glitches before continuing. I'm surprised he couldn't hear my heart beating from all the fear and shock I possessed.
"But now we're going to be together...." I shake my head frantically, denying everything. I tried to stand, but fear is the strongest glue. I couldn't move.
                           "Forever"

Chocolate | Ending 4 of 10