The Answer

Britain put his tea on a small table in front of him and sat up. "Can't you and Sweden have a kid?" Questioned Britain crossing his legs. "That's the thing... I and Sweden have tried and because you have done it once before I thought it would be easier.." Explained Finland to Britain wiping his tears from his eyes.

"Well back then it was a weird time for me and I don't know about having another baby." Said Britain looking at Finland with an unsure face. Finland looked disappointed at Britain. "I am going to say... Yes to your question." Said Britain in a calm voice. Finland's eyes lit up and then he jumped up from his seat. "Thank you!" Yelled Finland happily.

"But... I am not having France's child again and I am not sleeping with Sweden..." said Britain in warning voice to Finland. Finland ran over to Britain with a happy smile on his face. "It's okay! I know a doctor that can take Sweden's sperm and Sweden doesn't need to have sex with you.." said Finland to Britain with a happy smile.

"Okay then... I will still do it to make you, Sweden and the Nordic's happy." Said Britain getting a hug from Finland. Finland quickly opened the door and ran to Sweden who was still holding France back. "He said Yes!" Yelled Finland jumping on to Sweden who had a weird smile on his face.