The Talk

Scotland raced pass Britain at France who was struggling with the door of the pub. "Goodluck, France.." Said Britain walking up to the table that Scotland was at. "Hey, Britain.. What you doing?" Questioned a green haired man with a pint of something. "Hey Ireland... Wales and ..." Sighed Britain looking at Isle of man passed out on his seat. Britain pulled a seat out and as he sat down, he heard France screaming for help. "I'm here to have a little talk.. with all of you guys.." said Britain looking at everyone at the table. Ireland stopped drinking and pointed at Britain suddenly. "Your pregnant again?" yelled Ireland guessing randomly. Britain slapped his hand and shoke his head slightly.

"Why is France here then?" Said Wales standing up to look for Scotland. "Because He wanted to find out what was happening, so he followed me here." sighed Britain putting his hand on his forehead. Scotland came back dragging France by his collar of his shirt. "So... care to say why France told me something about the nordics?" questioned Scotland leaning over to Britain who was still sitting down. "That's why I came here for..." sighed Britain rolling his eyes at Scotland randomly. Everyone sat down and France stood up in one of the corners near the table.

"Finland asked me to carry his baby.." said Britain looking at Scotland dead straight. Scotland crossed his legs and stared back at Britain. "Why though?" Questioned Wales not understanding. "Because Finland told me that he has been trying to have Sweden's child but because I've been pregnant once before he asked me." Explaining Britain to everyone. France got up to Britain's face and smile. "So time to do the fun times again, I see." said France smiling happily at Britain. Scotland quickly slapped France across his face.

"I won't be having sex with you or Sweden... Finland knows a doctor that can take Sweden's Sperm and plant it inside of me.." Said Britain explaining calmly for everyone. "So... Like a Surrogate Mother?" asked Wales trying to think. "Yes.. and I'll be meeting them tomorrow at the doctors." said Britain squeezing that in. Britain looked over at Scotland... Scotland Sighed slowly. "I don't care, who's the baby your carrying... I don' it to be stupid France's again." said Scotland still some how holding the broken wine bottle in his hands and pointing at france from across the table.