2 - Truth or Dare

I sat wide eyed, hoping that no one would pick me for truth or dare. If Yoongi knew that I liked him, that would he the end for me.

"I want to go first!" called Jimin from the opposite side of the circle.

"Okay", Taehyung answered, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth" Jimin smiled, looking like an angel, as usual.

I can tell by the look in Tae's eyes that he was probably going to make Jimin say something he might regret. But I stayed quiet, so I wouldn't draw attention to myself.

"Is it true that you once fell down the stairs while drunk and were too tired to get back up so you slept there?"

Jimin's eyes grew big.

"I told you not to tell anyone!" He yelled.

Everyone started laughing while Taehyung lay on his back laughing uncontrollably because he knew that it was true and that he didn't want anyone to find out.

"You haven't answered yet" Tae said, still ting to sit up from the floor. "Is it true?"

"Yes, it's true" Jimin answered, covering his face with his small hands.

"It's your turn to choose someone"

"Hmm.... I pick Jungkook!"

I froze. Jungkook wasn't afraid to do or say anything. I also knew that he would do whatever to pick me to play next.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to do forty push ups in one minute"

Jimin was not the best at picking dares. This was no problem for Jungkook, however, considering he worked out all the time. He easily completed his dare without hesitation or breaking a sweat.

"Okay, you can pick someone now". As soon as he heard those words, his eyes darted towards me. He smiled evilly at me as I felt my face getting hotter.

"I pick Hoseok".

I'm dead.

-------------------------------------------------------
I don't know if this story is interesting. I feel like it's pretty boring right now so I will do my best to make it exciting.♡