13 - We're Not Dating (End)

I walked briskly to Yoongi's house. He didn't care about being late home or not doing my homework anymore. This was the most important thing right now. I have to know why he won't say we're dating. It's been driving me insane!! I need to know right now!

I reached his house and knocked on his door impatiently. I had no hesitation in what I was doing. I'm tired of guessing if he likes me or not. I need to know right now.

He opened the door and at that moment, I lost all my confidence. He had changed clothed since he got home and was in shorts and a white shirt and his hair was messy. He looked so cute yet sexy at the same time. Just seeing him like that made me forget everything that was going through my mind just a few seconds ago. I couldn't focus on anything but him. Damn it Yoongi, why do you have to look so cute?!

"Hi Hoseok" He said after he noticed that I had just been staring at him for a while.

"Oh, hi...um...I...I wanted to talk to you about...about...something." I was doing it again.

"Come in" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his house.

He motioned me over to the couch and sat close next to me, placing his hand on my thigh. His eyes were glistening as he stared, waiting for me to say something.

"I..uh..need to...to talk to you...about.."

With every little thing he did, it became more and more difficult to say what I wanted. I tried to say something but with his messy hair, shiny eyes, and hand caressing my thigh, I couldn't speak.

Suddenly, while trying to get myself talk, I felt his hand move closer to my upper thigh, you know, that area. I looked down at his hand, then at him. He didn't seem the least bit embarassed or regretful of what he was doing. I wasn't going to let this happen without an answer to my question.

I pulled away and he frowned at me. He moved closer again and began doing the same thing to me. This time I stood up and he was upset.

"Look, Yoongi, this isn't what I want, I mean, at least not right now. I need to talk to you."

"We can talk later" He said in a low, seductive voice. He grabbed my waist and pulled it closer to his. As much as I wanted this, I couldn't let it distract me. I pulled away from his waist.

"Yoongi, this is serious, I need to talk to you"

As I was talking, he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. He had began kissing my neck and leaving little marks it."Y-Yoongi!~" He started moving closer to my collarbone. I began to grow weak from his actions, but I knew that what I've been wanting to ask him was an even stronger urge.

I tried to pull his arms off of me, but he just held me tighter. This isn't what I wanted. How do I stop this?!

I tried to pull him off of me as hard as I could, but he just wouldn't let go. I was struggling to get away from him and he enjoyed every second of it.

Before I had another chance to break away, he pushed me onto the couch. I was on my back being pushed down by Yoongi sitting on top of me. He leaned down to kiss my neck again. The feeling of his hot breath against me felt amazing. His warmth was all over me.

His hands started traveling from my shoulders down to the end of my sweater and pulled it up over my stomach. His hands moved down even lower from there.

It felt amazing, but I had to stop. There was something more important right now. His hand began to pull down my pants and our breath got faster. He had just began to unbutton my pants and that's when I snapped.

"Why don't you like me?!" I yelled.

He sat straight up and looked at me. He seemed confused by the question.

"What are you talking about, you're the most important person in my life. Why would you think I don't like you?"

"How come whenever someone asks if we're dating you tell them we aren't?" I asked quietly.

He showed a small grin as he got off of me. He sat back down on the couch so that we were facing eachother.

"Look Hoseok" He grabbed my shoulders "I know that you want to be sure that we are together, but I have a reason for telling people we aren't" I stared as he explained what I've been wanting to know.

"I don't tell people that we're dating, because I don't like to "date" people. Dating is just a way of showing others that two people are together. It's like they don't even care about eachother and only want others to think that they do. Hoseok, I really like you, and as long as I know that I like you, then that's all that I need. I don't need other people to know that I like you, I just need you to know that. When people know we're dating, they expect us to act a certain way, and I don't want that. I want to love you in my own way, without the judgement of other people. And just because we aren't dating, that doesn't mean that you mean any less to me. You're important to me and I don't want other people to make you feel like there's an expectation that you have to reach in order for me to know that you care. I know you care a lot about me, and that's all that I'd ever want. You mean more to me than just dating."

I sat in shock for a second. I took me a second to process what he has just said.

This whole time I thought he was embarassed by me, but now I know that that's not what he intended at all. I mean more to him than just someone who you are in a relationship with, then break up with after a while . He didn't want the attention of other people. He wanted our love to be between us. That's what made it so special.

"I never thought of it that way..." I began " I always just thought that maybe you were just embarassed of me"

"Hoseok! Dont ever think that. Our love is just too good to just be labeled as dating" He reassured.

I felt like I was about to cry, but I didn't. I smiled as I fell into his arms. "Thank you" he hugged me back.

"It's ok. It's my fault for not explaining this sooner. So now everytime, some asks if we're dating, just remember what I've told you, ok?"

"Ok"

"Good" He grinned.

"I-I think I should go home now"

"You don't want to stay for a bit?"

"Can I?"

" It'll make me sad if you didn't"

I stayed until sundown at Yoongi's house spending time with him, then decided it was time to go home. He walked me to my house, all the way to my front door.

"Goodbye Hoseok, I love you"

"I love you too"

He kissed me on the lips and walked back home.

I got a text from Jungkook almost immediately as Yoongi left.

J: Did you talk to Yoongi yet?

H: Yeah, and I couldn't be happier

J: So you two are dating now??

H: Nope :)

J: What?! Then why are you so happy??

H: I'll explain it tomorrow

I put my phone in my pocket and walked into my house.

From that day on, Yoongi and I never dated.

~

--------------------------------------------------------
I didn't think I'd end the story here, but I thought this would be a good place to finish. I hope you guys liked it and please tell me if there's anything I need to clarify. Thank you everyone for voting and commenting.♡