My Little Minecraft ~A Team Crafted My Little Pony F.F~

Well, ITS A MLP FAN FIC! I DONT CARE IF YOU SAY MLP IS FOR 2 YEAR OLDS! -Ender

Morgan's POV

OWNAGE! I'M THE POPE OF PARKOUR! I shouted, as I finished the Epic Jump Map before Team Crafted, Bodil40 and portal_geek. WAIT FOR US!!!!!!!!!! Ty shouted. I went into creative and got some TnT and a flint and steel. I flew over to where everyone was, and made it harder for them, as now they had to dodge TnT while they jumped. Suddenly I was switched to Survival. WHO SWITCHED ME? I asked as I fell from the towering height, trying to switch back to creative. You did yourself... Adam said. No I didn't! I replied. But as soon as my player went dead, everything went black.

Portal's POV

We waited for Morgan to respawn. Waiting, waiting, waiting. Soon, Kermit was tired. ENDER! HURRY UP! He raged. But then his charcter randomly died and he went silent. What the crap? Adam asked, but then his character died and he went silent. Everytime someone spokem they'd die and they're line would go silent. I was the last one there. You're in for a surprise... A voice I couldn't identify said. Then everything went black.

Ender's POV

I woke up, in a rainbow world. PORTAL! WHY WOULD YOU RAINBOWIFY MY ROOM?! I don't even remember going to sleep. I stood up, but wobbled and fell over. I looked around to find that I was surrounded by ponies. Ponies that looked at my friends. My friends as ponies that looked like My Little Pony. Wait.... I looked down at my feet, to see purple hooves with black legs. My thoughts were correct. I screamed. That made everyone else wake up, look around, see each other, and scream. I was a black pegasus with purple eyes and hooves, I had a purple and black long windswept mane and tail, I had my black and purple headset around my neck, and my Cutie Mark is an Ender Eye surrounded by ender particles, and I had Ender particles floating around this horse. Portal was an orange horse with green wings, a long blue mane and tail, one blue eye one orange, a blue portal as her cutie mark and blue hooves. Everyone else looked like their skins. I realised I had wings. Guys! Look! I said, flapping my wings really hard, ending up flying a few feet off the ground. But then I messed up and ended up faceplanting on the ground. FAIL! Bodil shouted, laughing his contagious laugh, and soon everyone was laughing. Hey, what's up? Why are you ponies here? A voice said, and I spun around to see Rainbow Dash.