Chapter I

A/N: Sooo, I recently got really into D.Gray-man. The story doesn't really have the same plot line but I wanted to include some of the funny scenes or ones that matched the occasion. I don't own D.Gray-Man or its characters.

I glanced up at the ugly red brick building in front of me. It was surrounded by a tall black iron wrought fence. To be honest it looked more like a prison then a school. Well I guess it figures, my guardian being the one who enrolled me. General Marian Cross is an ex-army officer and he likes to think that I'll join the army one day. I would bet you a hundred dollars they would take one look at me and just walk away laughing.

Anyway, here I am standing outside of D.Gray-Man Boarding school. I walked up to the gate and stood there, not quite sure how I was supposed to enter. I almost fell over in shock when a loud disembodied voice spoke to me.

"Who are you kid?" It snapped.

"I, umm, my name is A-Allen Walker and I was recently accepted into this school." I said, spotting an intercom on the side of the gate.

"I have received no news of this so STOP LOITERING!!!" The gates visibly shook from the noise and I took a step back.

"No, please I was enrolled here by Marian Cross, we received a letter from someone named Mr Komui!" I said, not wanting to have to return home and most likely be punished. I shuddered at the thought.

"KOMUI!!!..." the person on the intercom, who had turned it off,  was having a private conversation with who I'm guessing to be Komui. I stood there awkwardly for a while until it buzzed back to life.

"oh, Allen Walker I'm Komui, sorry for Ares, honestly the incompetence of my staff...." said a softer voice.

"you're the one who doesn't do the paper work!" A series of annoyed voices shouted, presumably the staff.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" An angry voice asked and I turned to see a boy with really long black/bluish hair. I think it's a guy but to be honest its kind of hard to tell. He was sitting on one of the brick pole structures of the fence. In his hand was.... a sword!?

"I just got enrolled here, my names Allen Walker," I said and the boy hopped down and pointed the sword at me. "Ahh! No, I'm being serious, I got accepted here!"

"Kanda, stop it!" said a voice as Kanda got hit in the head with a clipboard. The voice belonged to a girl about my age dressed in a black school uniform. "If you don't hurry up I'll close the gates."

Kanda scowled at me before stalking through the gates. The girl smiled apologetically at me before introducing herself. "Hi, my name's Lenalee."

"Umm, my name's Allen, Allen walker," I said blushing slightly. I quickly hid it by turning toward the school. I heard Lenalee giggle before leading me through the gate. As I followed her through the hall I heard people whispering.

"Did you see that kid?"

"Yeah look at his hair, it's white!"

"What about that weird looking scar on his face?"

"Why is he wearing gloves?"

I sighed, looks like I was already considered a freak. Suddenly a red haired boy walked up to us grinning.

"Oooh Lenalee, looks like you got a boyfriend!" He sung and I turned bright red.

"No, I-its not like that I just...." Lenalee and I started protesting but the red head just started laughing.

"Ahahahaha, the looks on your faces," he snorted.

"Lavi!" Lenalee said indignantly, slapping him gently on the arm. Lavi just grinned and turned to me.

"So you're the new kid, hi my name's Lavi."

"hi, my name's Allen," I said, shaking his hand.

"Hate to interrupt but I have to take Allen to Komui for a uniform and schedule and all that." Lenalee said, waving goodbye to Lavi as we walked away. We arrived at Komui's office and Lenalee knocked.

"Come in!"