Chapter 4

A/N: I am so, so sorry that I took so long. I have been really stressed with school and life in general. This chapter is quite short and a bit sucky but I hope you enjoy it.

The rest of the day went okay. Well that is until a group of older guys surrounded me in the halls.

"Can I help you?" I ask politely hoping they will just leave me alone. I don't really want to get into trouble in the first day.

"Stay away from my girlfriend freak." I frowned, not understanding what they where talking about.

"Your girlfriend?"

"Lenalee you idiot."

"If your so insecure maybe you should stop lying and get the guts to actually ask her out." I turned to see Lavi standing with his arms folded.

"Shut up, this doesn't concern you." The bully said.

"Well actually that is my friend you're bullying so I would say it does concern me actually."

"I'll give you one last warning kid or you'll get it." The leader warned but Lavi just shrugged.

"Give it your best shot." He said pulling out a-a hammer? I looked at him confused but he just smirked. "Little hammer, big hammer, grow, grow, grow!" My eyes widened in disbelief as the small hammer grew twice the size, filling up the whole corridor.

"Bring it in." The leader said smiling. Lavi pulled back his arm just as the speaker system came to life.

"Lavi, Allen, Tyki please report to my office immediately!" Koumi's voice could be heard all around the school. The bully, who I assume was Tyki, gave a small frown before spinning and stalking off in the opposite direction. His henchmen all followed suit.

"Well come on then, better hurry up." Lavi said, nudging me before dragging me down the hall toward the office.

"Are we in trouble?" I asked.

"Probably not, why?"

"Nothing, it's just that if I get in trouble Marian will be mad."

"Koumi doesn't really get us into trouble often." Lavi said as he knocked on Komui's office. I wasn't very reassured.

"Come in!" Lavi opened the door and I followed him inside.

"Now before you worry, you two aren't in trouble, I just wanted to have a quick chat. It's about you, Allen, how is your first day going?"

"Good." I nodded giving a reassuring smile and feeling a bit awkward.

"That's great news." Koumi said, "Now Lavi I just wanted to remind you that you are not permitted to use that weapon inside." Lavi gave a quick nod. "Well that's all, you can go now."

"Thank you Koumi." Lavi and I said before quickly leaving. It was the end of the school day so we both decided to head back to our dorms. I walked into my room and crawled into my bed, asleep before my head hit the pillow. Today was an interesting day.