Chapter 2

A/N: Yay! I updated. I'm currently working on a few other stories so I might take a while to update sometimes but I'll try not to make you guys wait too long. Also please comment or like if you think this story's interesting!

I followed Lenalee into the office. In the centre of the room there was a large desk with a man sitting behind it. He was wearing a long white coat and a matching beret with longish purple hair poking out.

"Hello, you must be Allen Walker, my name's Mr. Lee and I'm sorry about that mess earlier." He said, smiling kindly.

"Ohh, no it's fine and I'm glad to be here," I replied hastily, rubbing the back of my head.

"We need to get you fitted into a uniform and here is your timetable." Mr. Lee said passing me a sheet of paper. I quickly glanced at it before folding it neatly in half and putting it neatly into my suitcase. "Lenalee, please show Allen to Mr. Gill's room for his uniform and find him a dorm, and Allen if you lay one hand on my dear, sweet Lenalee I will personally murder you!"

"Umm, of course sir." I gave Lenalee a confused look and she returned it with an apologetic glance. She quickly ushered me out of the room before striding down the hallway.

"Sorry about that, my brother has a bit of a sister complex." Lenalee explained, blushing slightly in embarrassment.

"Oh, I didn't realise you were related." I said, sweating nervously.

"Yeah, I get that a lot."

"Oh, I'm sorry." I apologised, feeling kind of awkward.

"Well, here we are!" Lenalee announced, knocking lightly on the door before pushing it open. Inside was a man that looked to be in his twenties.

"Hi Lenalee, who's this?" The man, presumably Mr.Gill, asked.

"Hi Jonny, this is Allen, Allen this is Jonny!" Lenalee introduced and I shook hands with Jonny.

"Alright so your uniform..... could I quickly take some measurements?" He asked, pulling out a measuring tape. I nodded and walked to a little platform, holding out my arms so he could take the measurements.

"Would you like me to make a pair of gloves too?" Jonny asked, gesturing towards my hands.

"If it's not too much trouble." I replied, grateful that I wouldn't have to take my gloves off. Lenalee waited patiently until Jonny came back with a uniform. It was black and white with silver buttons on the jacket.

"The gloves will take a bit longer cause I still have to make them but they should be ready in a few days." Jonny said as I once again followed Lenalee out of the room, now with my uniform in tow. We walked up a few flights of stairs until we finally reached the boy's dorm rooms.

"I don't think Lavi and Kanda have anyone else in their dorm so you can probably sleep in there." Lenalee said, pointing to the door farthest away. "I'm not allowed in so you'll have to figure the rest on your own, sorry."

"It's okay, I'll be fine, thank you very much for showing me around." I said bowing slightly before heading towards the door Lenalee had indicated. I opened it to find a surprisingly tidy room. I put my suitcase on one of the spare beds. I quickly got changed into my new uniform. By then it was time for lunch break and I quickly headed downstairs and followed a map to the canteen. I managed to somehow locate Lenalee and her friends in the crowd and I walked over to them.

"Umm, hi..." I mumbled awkwardly.

"Ooh, its Lenalee's boyfriend!!" Lavi teased, prodding my arm.

"We're not dating!" I insisted and Lenalee nodded vigorously in agreement. Lavi just laughed and I felt myself blushing.

"Tsk." Was all Kanda said. He still had his sword with him which sort of freaked me out. Was that even legal?

"It's cool, I won't tell Komui." Lavi joked and I shuddered, not even wanting to think about what Komui would do.

The bell rang a few minutes later and we all split up to go to our next classes.