- 6 -

We had all arrived and met up at the club about an hour and a half ago. I was starting to feel the buzz from the alcohol I had consumed already, thanks to Jack suggesting that we should play beer pong 3 against 3 as soon as we arrived.

Lorena had got Oli wrapped around her little finger within seconds of him seeing her, which in turn was quiet amusing. He was following her around like a lost puppy and drooling over her derrière.

As for Jack, his eyes were constantly following Evie around. I had caught him looking as she was dancing with another guy on the dance floor. I had made my way over to him and smirked.

"If you like her ask her out." I simply said and took a swig of my drink. All I got in response was a scoff and a shake of his head.

"If I wanted disappointment then I'd go to Conor but thanks." I chuckled a little bit as Joe wrapped an arm around my waist and grinned at me.

"Come dance with me!" His words were a little slurred already but I went to join him anyways. One of my favorite songs came on, which put me in a really good mood as I start to dance suggestively against Joe. It's all in good fun really because I'd never actually sleep with Joe for the reasons I gave the boys earlier in the video. He's too close to Jim plus he's my friend and I've legitimately just never thought of him in that way. Not like Conor...

Conor's POV

I'm sat at the table laughing with the boys when Jack elbows me. I follow his line of sight to the dance-floor, where Kat is dancing suggestively on Joe. A wave of betrayal and anger flow through my body. I never thought I'd feel like about Kat but I do.

I down the rest of my beer and get up from the table. The boys all turn to me at my sudden movement but I ignore them as I go up to the first girl I see and whisper seductively into her ear.

"You wanna get out of here?" The girl turns to look at me and her eyes widen.

"You're Conor Maynard..." I smirk at her and nod my head.

"Yeah lets get out of here," The girl says a little too eagerly before grabbing my hand. I look back at Kat and Joe on last time, seeing Joe watch me as I walk out with the girl. I turn away and head out the club with the girl on my arm.

Joe's POV

Conor turns away after seeing me watch him walk away with that random girl on his arm. I feel bad for Kat. I feel angry for her. I mean I have no idea what their actual relationship is but how could he do that to her? After the song is over, I leave Kat dancing with Eve and head back to the boys to tell them what happened.

"Conor just left with some girl," Jack looks at me with guilt.

"Yeah he saw you and Kat dancing and just took off with an angry face." I look at the younger Maynard.

"Wait, I thought Kat and Conor were together?" Jack gives me a weird look.

"It's complicated."

"Complicated, how?" Jack sighs before answering me.

"Best not to ask buddy."

Kat's POV

I feel myself getting sick so I stumble over to the boys and fall onto Jack while holding my hand over my mouth.

"Best get you outside," I hear Jack say as he helps me stand and walk me outside. I vomit a good five times before I start to feel sleepy.