|

thats the current cover 03-21-17! it's made by me !! i really like it so i wanna share it with yall and so you can see it clearly. imma post the pic of the dragon next chapter! pic aint mine.

🌑🌙🌑🌙🌑🌙🌑🌙🌑🌙🌑🌙🌑🌙🌑🌙🌑🌙🌑🌙🌑🌙🌑🌙

Drake has always found dragons interesting, same as his parents especially his dad, thus his name. He had millions of figurines of them, which cost a lot of dollars by the way. He even wants to study them even if it costs a grand if not just for the fact that they weren't real.

At one particular night, he came across a site that promotes a school that studies about dragons, fake dragons and fake studies of course, but Drake ignored these facts and immediately signed up for it. Now his parents don't have any problems with him wasting so much money on such ridiculous things but enrolling in a school that fake studies fake dragons ACROSS THE GODDAMN COUNTRY.

His dad was so pissed about this that he took away all Drake's credit cards and freezed his bank account. He even took away Drake's dragon piggy bank (a piggy bank that's shaped as a dragon) secretly while Drake was sobbing downstairs to his mom.

"Oh shut it, Drake!" his dad said that night. They were all gathered in his room because he threatened his parents that he'll break all his dragon figurines (as if) if they don't let him go, which quickly alarmed his parents because those really aren't cheap alright. "It's not even a real school and I bet those studies are useless because, you know why?" Drake just shook his head no while wiping the tears streaming down his pale face.

"It's because dragons aren't real!" and this statement is the reason why Mr. Drachen (Dré-ken) slept on the couch that night and why he was not invited to the weekly watching of "dragons are real theories" that week.

🌑🌙🌑🌙🌑🌙🌑🌙🌑🌙🌑🌙🌑🌙🌑🌙🌑🌙🌑🌙🌑🌙🌑🌙

It was past midnight when Drake decided to go up to the roof of his room to continue his wallowing. He thought that it would make it seem more dramatic thus making him more pitiful, plus he likes being dramatic, that's how he bribes his parents to buy him all those dragon figurines and posters and socks and funkos.

As he goes up his roof he thought that his parents better see his wallowing at the roof of their house, this made possible by the emo teen they call the neighbors' son taking a picture of him. He probably thought I was gonna commit suicide, Drake thought.

Once he sat on the roof he stared at the moon, not needing to look up so much anymore for they lived on a big hill and their house has like 3 floors. He stared at it and admired it. He loved seeing and admiring something so beautiful until he feels the want to touch and hold it and never let it go. It gives him the adrenaline. It gives him motivation to work and strive harder.

The Moon, it was what supernaturals worship. They think the moon is a god or goddess. They called it Luna. She was a goddess that every supernatural being out there worships. If you turn your back on Luna, it is said that you will lose your abilities as a supernatural and also your immortality.

Of course this were all a hoax, but one can never say it's not true because all these things can not just be wild imaginations of people.

He stared at it a little longer and he swore he saw a figure, large one with wings, fly across it.

He stood up immediately that he slipped on the roof and almost fell off!

"W-what was that?" he asked loudly. He searched the night sky but found nothing flying. Now he's confused. He swore he just saw a figure fly by the moon!

He suddenly felt hot all of a sudden. What is this, why am I feeling hot? , Drake asked himself.

He turned around to go back to his room but came face to face with a creature whose eyes are as large as his head and are split just like a cat's.

🌑🌙🌑🌙🌑🌙🌑🌙🌑🌙🌑🌙🌑🌙🌑🌙🌑🌙🌑🌙🌑🌙🌑🌙

so ya hope yall liked it! also can yall help me with why the itallic here doesnt work ? thanks.