15: Revealed

Lucy's POV

"Natsu something's going on"

"what? where?"

"at the Honey Bone Inn"

"who is it?"

"Flare"

"oh no, we were too late"

"let's check out what's going on"

"yeah sure"

And we went to the Honey Bone Inn.

"Wendy! Are you in here?!"

"..."

"Hey Lucy, take a look at this"

I took what Natsu was holding and read it.

' Ha! I figured you might come so if you want Wendy and Romeo, come to the cave at the west of the stadium, only you and the cherry blossom head can come'

"Who's it from Lucy?"

"Just who we were talking about"

"If it's them we should go!"

"Of course, but I wanna test how long Wendy can last"

"But where are they?"

"The note said that they are at the cave at the west of the stadium, it's obviously a trap so we should just make sure first"

"How?"

"Me and Wendy can communicate through our minds but at this moment, its like there's a barrier that forbids us to communicate"

"If that's so, how are we gonna know where they are?"

"I always have a larcrima that can connect me to Wendy and no barrier can stop it but Wendy doesn't and I only have one with me"

"It doesn't matter how much you have, just use it already"

"Ok, but don't tell Wendy anything about this. She won't be able to sense the lacrima, no one can, so I guess were safe"

I activated the lacrima and a big screen popped out of the lacrima.

"I knew it, it was a trap"

"Seems you're right Lucy, but who's that one in the background?"

"Oh no, t-that's..."

Wendy's POV

Damnit! Flare sapped out my energy! But what's worse that she actually got mom. Mom's unconscious but I can tell, she's fighting back the spell that Flare put on her, I hope she's alright. BUT WHAT THE HELL EVEN? Flare's like a yandere! She told me that she secretly liked Natsu and will kill Lissana when she's not looking so that she can have Natsu to her self, WHAT A JERK?! WHY DID SHE EVEN LOCK ROMEO IN A ROOM WITH ONLY BOTH OF THEM?! I SWEAR I'LL KILL HER!

"W-Wendy" Am I hearing what I'm supposed to be hearing?

"Mom?" Omg I wish I could just hug her but some yandere tied me to a friggin cold chair with ropes that can block out my magic, ArigaThanks GozaiMuch!

"Where is your sister?"

"I honestly don't know"

"It's fine, she'll come and stop this nonsense for good"

"I hope she will, how are you feeling?"

"Most of my energy is sapped out but I'm ok"

Then it suddenly turned dark.

"Not for long!" What does Lissana want this time?

———————————————

sorry...maybe 5 more chapters? BORED!