Part - 1

Thank you guys for voting and comment on the story
Here is the next part

****

"Manik r u ok" asked nyonika
"Yes mom y r u so scared??"
"I thought in college bcoz of those seniors u were upset"
"No mom! Thats just a intro to college life I love them they r memories we collect y did u punished them??"
"I can't see my son doing such things".
"Mom chill!! comeon lets have dinner"
"OK"

Manik's POV
All the week we were enjoying our classes nd games we five are rocking
Next day morning in auditorium there was a meeting for all students , we went. The meeting was about our schedule for fresher's party things were going on after meeting while going to class I saw the same girl I was shocked I thought it was my illusion nd went to my class sir came along with the same girl nd introduced her to us "guys she is Nandi Murthy new admission. Nandini u sit beside navya I think she is ur friend."
"Yes sir, thank you" nd she sat beside navya
Manik was staring at her Nandini she is in my class o God! I am killed! Whenever I see her I feel same to kiss her nd she is in my class I can't during whole class I was just thinking about her. Y I don't know I didn't share my feelings with fab 5 also"

In one week I was just staring at her than listening to my classes

One day it was raining heavily all are running home I went to parking to take my bike Nandini was playing in rain nd dancing in her own world I looked around nobody is there nd she was in no mood to see me I just went near her she was dancing I hold her hand nd dragged her near me she slipped nd fell on me the white top she is wearing is showing her inner beauty totally which is on my chest she is brething heavily I was just feeling her looking into her eyes I made her hair tuck back on ears, cleaned water flowing from her face I was in a strong feeling to kiss her my hands was on her back which I held more tight so that she came more near to my face I was about to kiss her she called me "manik" I just got into my conscious nd left her she again slipped I hold her tight again she was shivering with cold I said in low voice "u look beautiful in drenched clothes how would u go home??? I think u need to wear something" for that she folded her hands on chest nd stood far from me I felt bad then took out my blazer which is on my t-shirt nd gave her without seeing her she took it ran to parking and wear it nd ran on her bike.

****

Sry guys for the mistakes. The chapter is not edited.

Love Aastha