Thank you

Hey guys
How r u all? I hope doing well.

Well this part is not related to story but everyone must read please it's a REQUEST.

Thank you so much for such a wonderful response

62 followers
3.03 views
456 votes

First of all thanks for all the follows. First I thought to post msg to all and say thanks for the follow but due to my busy schedule I can't thanks everyone personally so through this part I just wanted to thank all my readers for following me and also to one who vote and comment on every part.

I am feeling so overwhelmed by the response. I hope everyone is liking my both the stories. The one who hasn't read my another story "IT IS YOU JAANU" please read it and do vote and comment. I will surely reply to all the comments. If anyone has any problem regarding any scene or character in both stories they can surely ask through comments.

I also have a request that those who haven't vote in previous parts please do it really means a lot. (Those who have voted on all parts please ignore it) in both the stories. The other story is a small story on our Manan only just 3 to 5 episodes and it is completed.

****

Ignore the typos. I haven't proof read it. I hope I was able to express my views to you all as I think I just written a mess up. The thing which come in my mind I just written it.

Before ending once again I would like to thank all my readers to take out some time from their schedule and read my story.