Part - 17

Thanks for all the votes and comments my dear readers.

Guys plz help me by giving some ideas to how to spread my story. I mean there are many people who doesn't even know about this story. So please help me.

#WaitingForInlineComments

****
Manik wake up at 7 in the morning. All came in to see him. Manik looked around searching for Nandini with eyes but he didn't found her. He felt little sad. He was about to turn his face to other side when he saw Nandini peeping from the back of Yash with tears filled eyes just like a small child fearing from mom after doing some mischief. Manik smiled looking at her. Nandini tried to smile but her tears fall on her cheeks

"How r u my bacha" nyonika asked him and kissed on his forehead

"I am fine mom" with low and weak voice

Nurse came and send everyone out all looked at him and unwillingly came out.

Nandini is looking back at Manik while going out. He with gesture asked him to come in. She came to him as she was in last nobody noticed her going in.

"How r u? Don't worry I will be fine soon. Please don't cry." Said Manik

"I am fine" she with lot of pain answered him and nodded head for other answers.

Manik looked at her. She is still in blood stained clothes, hairs scattered, eyes swollen due to continuous crying lips too.

Manik want to hug her tight and feel her so that she may feel better but no chance just seeing her going

Yash and nandini went home, all Fab 4 also went to fresh up. Nyonika sat beside Manik caressing his hair. Raj also after sometime went home and brought soup, salad, fresh dress for Manik and his favourite pillow .

(Haha don't need to laugh everyone has something favourite without which they can't live same is with manik he can't live without his favourite pillow.)

Nyonika helped Manik in changing dress and fresh up.

Nandini after sometime come with a basket.

"Some hot soup and salad" nandini said

Nyonika smiled and showed soup which Raj brought "his dad brought for him from home"

"It's ok we will feed him what he feels taste"
Raj said seeing nandini sad

Manik was in pain all day. Just sleeping. Fab4 and Navya came to see him. They sent nyonika home to freshen up and take some rest.

Nandini was feeling guilty. She is thinking that bcoz of her manik is in pain

Two days passed. Now was somewhat better. Forcedly all Fab 4 and nandini went to college as nyonika warned them to attend.

Nandini went to nyonika's cabin in lunch hour

"Yes nandini"

"Mam! How is Manik?"

"Fine doing well no need to worry or feel guilty. It's fine and I am proud of him u just relax"

"Mam! If u can give me his notes I will copy all notes and lessons for him which he is missing now and return u back when he is ok"

Nyonika looked at her and smiled
"Will u b able to write twice, I mean your and his"

"Yes mam"

"Ok then I will send them to you"

"Thank you mam"

Nandini turned back to leave. Nyonika called her back
"Nandini! Can u do me a favour for me if u don't mind"

"Sure mam"

"Can you bring the recipe of that soup which u brought that day actually manik just had only that one nothing else so...."

"Sure mam! And I will bring the soup also in the evening"

"Thanks but No need i will make it if I get recipe"

"Today I will bring both from tomorrow u can make it for him"

"Ok thanks"

Both exchanged smiles.

****

Now it's time to reward. So reward me with your long and lovely comments

Vote
Comment
And
Follow

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Life is very short enjoy the short with your favourite things........"

Love Aastha 😘😘😘