Asian Championship

Haru's POV
Gou was talking about something. I wasn't really listening. It was something about the swim team and practicing. I just want to swim.

Rei's POV
I shuddered. Gou suggested that we go back to the training camp we went to last year to practice. Sure it was undoubtedly fun, but I did cause some trouble with the guys and I don't want to do anything stupid again.
"Rei-chan? Are you okay?" Nagisa asked me.
"Yeah. I'm fine. I just... I don't know that I trust myself with the ocean anymore. What if you guys aren't around and I start to drown? I don't want to put you through that again but I have only been swimming for a year."
"Rei-chan! You'll be fine! You've gotten a lot better at swimming since then and we won't leave you! There's nothing to worry about." He reassured me. I guess Nagisa was right for once. There's nothing to worry about.
"...okay." I agreed, "I'll go."
"Yay!" Nagisa wrapped me into a tight hug.
"Hey guys!" Gou called out to all of us, catching our attention. "So I have this idea, and I think you'll like it... but I don't know if it'll work yet... Oh, nevermind. I'll tell you later. Now let's get training!"
"Gou-san, take into account that you won't be doing any training. We will." I snark.
"Whatever, just take off your shirt already!"

TIEM SKUP

Gou POV

It has been two weeks since that practice, and the guys and I are at the training camp! WOo! They've been acting kind of strange lately... some real sexual tension between Rei and Nagisa. But I don't know. I hope they're alright. *dabs away into Yeetness*

TIEM BAKCUP - WON WEK PREVLOLY

Nagisa POV

We were walking on the beach, the sunset glistening gorgeously, after practice one day. Gou volunteered to make dinner for everyone, so us guys strolled amiably. It's so much easier to think of big words in your own head.

Suddenly, Makoto gasped, "Hey, guys! Look, there's something moving! Oh my god, is it the Ocean Goblin!?"

"There's no such thing as the Ocean Goblin!" Rei snapped.

"Well, there's something, or maybe someone, out there!" I exclaim, grabbing onto Makoto's shoulders. "Maybe a ghost!"

"No!" Makoto cried, jumping up like a cat.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding! Calm down." I laugh.

Makoto let out a breath, from where he hid behind Haru. "Jeez, Nagisa, you scared me!"

Miho, my main hoe, called us over to eat dinner. We headed over to the gazebo and sat around a picnic table.

"Mm. Mackerel." Haru moaned, almost sexually. Then taking an entire bottle of water, he doused himself in the liquid with a pleasured expression ruling his face.

"Um... excuse me?" I heard a timid voice coming from behind us. "Can I... Can I join you guys? I don't have anywhere to go to eat." I turned around to see a beautiful girl with a freckled face and cute lil italiano nose. (A/N: HORF HORF WHO DOES THAT SOUND LIKE). "I'm super hungry," she continued.

"Sure, I'm okay with it!" I smiled, moving over to give her a hug, causing her to writhe uncomfortably.

"Oh, okay, um... uh. Please... please stop." She muttered uncomfortably. I reluctantly let go.

TIEM SKUP

wop - too month laaatr. yeh.

Haru POV

It's time. The Asian championship in swimming! Ohohoho I'm excited. Me, Mako, Nagisa, Rei. We can totally win this. We went to a training camp. Oh wait Samezuka did that too crUD. Well. They're stupid we can still beat them. I mean.. Rin. Right? Hehe. Wow I'm hilarious. OKAY.

We walked into the building.

"Where's the pool?"

"Not now Haru!" Gou said, playfully punching my arm. Ow.

We walked around for a bit, got to the locker rooms etc etc. I'm pretty sure Gou tried to sneak in.. I'm not going to worry about that now. As we were getting ready I noticed Makoto looked somewhat worried.

"Haru?" He turned to me, noticing my observing his face. He has a nice face. "Do you think we can do this?"

"Yeah."

"...okay" he agreed, smiling. Thank god dude I can't emotion for shit. But I do think we can win this.

Nagisa is planning on swimming the 100 breaststroke, Makoto is doing the 200 back, I'm doing the 200 free and we're all doing the relay. Rei wanted to do the butterfly but for whatever reason (more like Rin-son am I right) there were no spots available. I don't know if that's even possible but apparently it is and I couldn't be bothered to clarify.

By this point everyone was making their way over to the pool. I grabbed my goggles and me and the guys headed over as well. We found Miho and Gou in the bleachers and went to sit next to them, ready in our swimsuits for our races.

Makoto was up first. He swam, I watched. He got second place, qualifying for the.. wait what comes after Asian championships?

"Gou?" I poked her arm.

"Ye- I- Haru please stop poking me." I stopped. "What is it Haru?"

"Which competition is after this? Like what did Makoto just qualify for?"

"The World."

"WHAT?!" Nagisa screeched in my ear.

I may have fallen off the bleachers onto the ground.

"Oh hehe sorry Haru-chan!" He helped me up. Loud kid goddamn. "But Gou-Chan are you serious?! If we qualify here we go to the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP?!" He screamed again.

"Ye"

"WOAHOHOHO THE STEAKS ARE HIGH." Rei exclaimed. He's been hanging out with Nagisa for so long.

"boUT AS HIGH AS ME" Thugisa's back. Great.

We all watched as Makoto came down the steps to greet us.

"Okay Nagisa you're up next." Thugisa died down a bit as Nagisa hopped up from his seat and bolted the heck down to the pool area.

Fifth place.

He was... well not close at all but I'm trying to stop being insensitive.

"Good job, Nagisa." I said as he came back down to sit next to me. He looked at me with a huge ass smile on his lil face.

"THANKS HARU-CHAN" he pulled me into a hug so tight I think my lungs are now permanently in my throat. Back to insensitive for me~

Next was me. Me and... Matsuoka. We both got up to the diving board little thingies. I don't know. I don't really care what they're called. All I care about is feeling the water. Wait no something else I've said that way too many times.

"Haru." I heard the voice next to me.  "Prepare to be obliterated." I didn't respond. I just looked straight ahead at the water in front of me. Oho yeah gonna get some action today. Plus it's best not to respond to crap like that. Then, if I win, he gets humiliated, and if I lose (which I won't) then I don't get humiliated. Win win situation. Somewhat. I have to win.

Hey news flash-

I won.

Lol Rin got second hA what a loooossssserrrrrrr. Crap. Crud. Dang. He looks like he's crying. Um... emotion... right...

I bolted back up to my team.

"Haru! Mako! Congrats you guys are going to the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPPPP" Nagisa hugged us both.

"Yeah yeah whatever. We still have the relay, guys. We absolutely CANNOT let Samezuka win this one." Rei interrupted our lil bonding session.

"Hes right." Makoto agreed. Not only was that an issue, but Rin also qualified for Worlds.