BHO-CAMP He's a Secret Agent and He's my Protectorate

Sub_Author Note: Heyy! GUys! THis is merely a FANFICTION of a Series me and my bestfriend were go LOKA-LOka about.. haha (conyo much).. Yeah.. HOnestly THIS is HER story (pertaining to my Dearest Bestfriend who's chickening out to post this story--'cause she's too afraid to be criticized..=__= Hell yeah--YUn nga ayaw nya to i-post kasi takot syang ma criticize at ma judge ang kanyang work---But me as a Bestfriend na makulittt-- sinabi ko sa kanya na ako mag popost ng story nya and ask a permission kay Ms. Butterfly the Original MAker of the BHO CAMP Series(thanks sakanya pumayag sya) kaya eto na nga.... HAHAHA! yun lang po! ^____^V

Sana nag kakaintindihan tayo--I'm not the one who made this but my Bestfriend @hiseyesmile. Mwahhh ! :*

PROLOGUE

..

..

I'm Camille Ahrian Park.

Ang dakilang KorPinoy doll ng The CAMP. Some says that ako yung babae na pwedeng ilaban against sa title ni Paige Lawrence.

Well, I couldnt blame them.

I am a doll of my own; Storm grey chinita eyes that could perhaps kill a person,

Paler White skin even greater than those porcelain dolls,

Deep Dimples, Petite yet Tall body,

Slender Arms and legs and Charms that you couldn't imagine.

They said I'm the perfect employee; Entertainer, Waitress, Cashier, Chef, Barista, Bartender, Janitress at kung ano ano pa. Pero------that's what they thought.

Beyond that facade of mine, is someone you should definitely be afraid of.

I'm someone that they thought they wholly know....but they're wrong.

I am an enemy.

I am a traitor.

Alam ko na majority ng staffs dito ay secret agents. The C.A.M.P Resto and Hotel is their cover and inside is a secret agency--------BHOCAMP and I am not one of them.

I am my father's toy, a part of his dirty tricks. I am their enemy, an assassin. And this whole thing, is my damned mission.

A mission to destroy BHOCAMP and let my father and his illegal company, BLCK Holdings, to take over it.

Behind that 'carefree and charming' Camille is a woman who could kill all of then in 999 and more ways I could think of without even exerting too much effort.

I spy them and learn their combat battle strategies and their strength together with their weakness.

They've met me. Their greatest enemy.

Funny thing is that, I never wanted this. This mission and this cover. I hate this.

Reason?

...

...

...

Once upon a time, I fell in love with Cyclone Suho Roqas, a secret agent and son of Katerina Zaynah Von-Roqas and Paris James Roqas, BHO agents.

I saw him at a bar in Seoul.

He was alone. All crying like a chicken.

I fell in love at first sight with him and I dont even know, probably he's too handsome and too hot for me.

I joined him with doing bottles up 'til we were drunk.

And then.....because of being too drunk...something happened between us.

...

...

A few days later, I received my mission. And he is my father's main target, the own human weapon of BHOCAMP.

Now, I'm in a big dilemma.

A dilemma between my father and him. The two persons I love foremost.

And in this mission, I'm betraying both parties because in this mission-----

I am protecting my Father and his company from him and his family,

and at the same time I'm protecting him and his family from my Father and his company.

Just...great.