Clarity

Katy's P.O.V

"So where were you going?" Miranda asked while I stared at Flynn and Skyler playing together in the garden

"We were going to have a girly day, you know because I did not really have time to spend the day with her two days ago and she was sad so I wanted to take her somewhere. What gotten you here?"

"Well Flynn missed you so did I and we wanted to see you."

"Aw that's sweet, I missed you as well guys. What about we go and have a day together?"

"Sounds like a plan." She chuckled as Flynn and Skyler came towards us together and we got in the car

We argued about who was going to drive and at the end Miranda insisted so I let her.

"So it seems like you and Orlando are back together, how does that feel?" She said while concentrating on the road

"It feels good actually, I really felt lost without him. It's really nice being back together after a long break."

"I see..."

"What about we go to the park?" I changed the subject and suggested

"Why not."

"What do you think guys?" I asked looking in the backseat talking to Skyler and Flynn

"Yay!" They both said in sync

...

I opened my eyes step by step as I found myself comfortably laying on the bed while my arms were wrapped around Orlando's torse leaving a huge smile on my face.

I love being around him. It was the most perfect and beautiful thing ever. Just the thought of him being my husband makes me turn into a good mood and makes me joyful more than ever.

He was my other half. He was the missing piece to my puzzle. Without him, everything is a blank space. Without him, there was no fairytale. I used to live in a fairytale before but then everything disappeared but now this fairytale is different. This is a real fairytale. Without Orlando, I don't think I would be here today.

I ran my hands through his messy dark brown hair which made him wake up and I smirked at him.

"Wake up sleepyhead." I chuckled and he yawned which made him look even cuter. "Good morning sunshine." He smiled at me as he pecked my lips really quick but staring into my eyes. "Good morning babe." I rolled myself on top of him and pecked his lips a few times.

He then grabbed my both cheeks and pulled me closer to him as my lips met his and crashed into a deep and meaningful kiss. We pulled away and I once more wrapped my arms around his neck as he putted some light kisses there which made me moan a bit.

"Good morning mommy!" I widened my eyes as I heard Skyler's sweet voice and I immediately let go of that position pretending that nothing happened, well I don't think she saw us because she had no reaction.

"Good morning baby." She ran to us as Orlando was still sitting on the bed, legs crossed, rubbing my back which I loved. She hugged me and then gave a high five to Orlando.

Then I had a slight feeling of nausea spreading through my stomach. It did not feel right and I directly knew something was wrong. It felt like I was becoming sick again and I hated it.

I pushed Skyler away which I did not want to do but I had to or I would have to vomit on her.

I quickly rushed to the bathroom, and closing the door behind me as I covered my mouth with my hand.

I let the clear like liquid spill out of my mouth, making most of the nausea go away. It made me worry about what's wrong with me. I mean... I can't possibly be pregnant. Orlando and I just got back together and we did not have sex yet.