Pinkie promise

"The baby is thankfully fine as well. Your wife needs to stay overnight so we could keep an eye on her and the baby. You can go see her if you want to." I nodded while I let out a sigh of relief and a huge grin came cross my face

I stumbled across the hallway of the hospital until I found the room and slightly got in. I found Katy sleeping but she looked totally fine, thankfully. I approached her and took her beautiful hand in mine. I kissed it and left a smoothing sound which made her open her eyes slowly.

"Sorry, I did not mean to wake you up." I felt bad for making her wake up when she was peacefully sleeping and resting. "It's okay, I wanted to wake up after all. I felt your hand in mine when I was sleeping." She smiled and I smiled back

"What did they say about the baby?"

"The baby is totally fine." She chuckled and stared at the ceiling

"Why are you chuckling?" I asked and she looked me with her big blue eyes making me fall in love with her once more. "Because I love you." She pouted  her lips and I kissed them really quick

"I love you too babe. But you would have to stay overnight."

"Ugh."

"Wait you already know this..."

"I know but I hate hospitals and I thought they would change their mind but that's not the case."

"It's okay Katy, just for one night. After all it's good for you and the baby. You can get into any damage since the baby is so fragile."

She nodded and I kissed her forehead as she shut her eyes down probably wanting to sleep but it did not seem that way. She opened them and made herself comfortable on the hospital bed.

"I miss Skyler. Can you get her to me please?" She asked and gave me those puppy eyes which you can't resist at

"Sure! I'll be right back."

I let go of her hand and went outside, I then drove off to Angela's house.

2 days later...

Katy's P.O.V

I heard some cries as I woke up in the middle of the night and I confirmed it was Skyler. Her sobs sounded so soft yet so loud. Her room was far from Orlando and I's room and I could hear her. I tip toed to her room not making any sound and not trying to wake Orlando up.

I got in her room and I found her crying in her sleep which made me more heartbroken and worried. Actually, we told her she was about to become a big sister but she did not really take that well. I knew it. She would be jealous. After all these five years, she was the only child.

"Mommy don't leave me! You said you would take me with you and Heather on holidays but you didn't. You only took Heather with you! Mommy! Daddy! Please you pinkie pro-mised!" My heart was about to fell out of my chest as she said those words and I wondered who Heather was.

I wiped her tears away slightly and she curled up herself to me, feeling my presence.

"Shhh baby... mommy's here with you and I won't ever leave you. I love you so much sweetheart. Mommy's here, mommy's here..." I whispered to her but she was still shaking and I decided to sing her a song.

Skies are crying

I am watching

Catching teardrops in my hands