Chapter 3

The Doctor Called Grant Up To See Skye. "Don't Crowd Her.  She's Gonna Be A Little Groggy , So Just Give Her Some Space" He Nodded. He Just Wanted To See Her To Know That She's Fine It Kills Him InSide Not Knowing AnyThing. He Smiled When He Saw Her "Hey , It's Great To See You" She Looked At Him With Confusion. The Doctor Spoke Up "Skye? It's Ok Your In A Hospital. You Were In A Car Accident , You Hit Your Head But Your Ok Now. We Just Kept You Asleep For A Little While. How Are You Feeling?" Skye Winced In Pain "My Head Hurts" The Doctor Nodded "Well That's Perfectly Normal I'll Go Get You SomeThing For That" Skye Turned To Grant "Was AnyOne Else Hurt Doctor?" She Asked. Grant Felt Like SomeOne Had Just Stabbed Him In His Heart. This Couldn't Be Happening. Not To Him , Not To Them.

He Turned To The Doctor Then Locked Eye's With His Wife "Uh-Skye You Know Who I Am Right?" She Smiled "Yeah Your My Doctor" His Heart Dropped And Shattered Into Millions Of Pieces. He Walked Around The Bed And Sat In The Chair Next To Her "No , I'm Your Husband" He Reached To Grab Her Hand But She Pulled Away. He Couldn't Take This He Slowly Got Up And Stormed Out The Room. The Doctor Followed After Him "Mr.ward" He Stopped And Face Her "You" He's UpSet He Couldn't Even Process His Words Right. "You Said Things Were Very Good" The Doctor Shook Her Head "A Brain Injury Isn't Like A Broken Bone Or A laceration. SomeTimes , Due To The Way The Swelling Tissue Presses Against The Skull It Can Cause Some Impairment" He Scoffed "Some impairment? She Doesn't Remember Me" She Tried Explaining She Really Did. But He Really Didn't Want Deal With It. He Could Lose Skye , She Was The Only Family He Has , Besides Phil He Took Him When He Was A Troubled Teenager But Skye? She Turned His Whole Life Around. He Just Wasn't Ready To Give Her Up Just Yet. He Walked To The Snack Machine And Leaned His Back Against It Then Slid Down It Putting His Head In His Hands.

He Decided To Sleep The Pain Off And To Wait For Skye. He Was Hurt. He Never Thought AnyThing Like This Would Happen. How?

He Jumped Up Completely Startled By SomeOne Poking At Him. He Looked Up To See Skye. She Had That Beautiful Smile On Her Face "Hi" He Said Giving Her A Smile Of His Own. She Pursed Her Lips "What Are You Up To?" She Asked. He Looked Around "Um-Sleeping" She Laughed "Right" He Sat Up , Grabbing A Bag From The Floor "I Brought You Some Clothes She Smiled Again. If Only She Knew How Much It Took His Breathe Away. "Oh , Thank You. But I'm Kind Of Hungry" He Nodded , Grinning Then Grabbing The Bags "Ok , Come On"

He Walked Her To The Side Of The Building Where The Hospitals Cafeteria Was. She Walked In Front Of Him Grabbing Two Plates , One For Her And Handing Grant The Other. He Muttered A 'Thanks'. She Grabbed A Plastic Container With Fruits. She Stopped And Turn To Him "I Just Wanna Verify A Few Things About Me And Us". He Smiled "Great Ask Away" She Reached Out To Grab The Sandwich , "So Were Married?" She Questioned. He Grabbed The SameThing As Her "Yes" She Walked More Further Heading Towards The Chair "Yeah And I Have Weird Hair" He Chuckled Lightly "I Think That's Taking A Narrow View You Have Beautiful Hair But You Always Put It In A Bun , You Said You Don't Wanna Worry About Your Hair Falling In Your Face When Your Fixing Everyone Devices And What Not" That Caught Her Attention. She Looked At Him With Confusion In Her Eye's "Fixing Everyone's Devices? What Are You Talking About?" He Sighed "Well You Work In The Electronics Buisness , You Remove Viruses From People's Laptops , Malware And Speeding Up Phones , Laptops AnyThing You Do That Now BeCause When You Were Fixing A Phone Your Hair Got Caught Around It So". She Shook Her Head "Are You Sure? Last Time I Wanted To Work In The Electronics Buisness I Was A Little Girl" 

Sorting Things Out With Skye Wasn't That Easy. He's Was Just Glad He Has His Friends With Him In This Time Of Need. Jemma , Fitz , Hunter , And Bobbi. They Sat Down In The Chairs That Formed A Circle , Hunter Patted Grant's Shoulder "Look It's Gonna Be Alright. I Think You Need To Look At It As A Win" Grant Rolled His Eye's "Traumatic Brain Injury Is A Win?" Fitz Picked Up A Salad Container And Threw It A Hunter "Your A Bloody Idiot" He Caught It. "As I Was Saying , If She Doesn't Remember Who Are You , Then She Doesn't Remember All The Stupid Shit You Ever Did. You Can Start Over Wipe The Slate Clean" Fitz Spoke Up Before Hunter Could Try To Convince Him It Was Great Of This To Happen. "I'm Just Worried If She Doesn't Remember You , How's She Going To Remember She's In Love With You" At This Point Grant Didn't Know He Was A Little Confused HimSelf.

He Knew If What If  Kept Going Through His Mind It Was Going To Damage Him Even More. Hunter Scoffed "I Was Frankly A Little Stunned She Went For You The First Time" Bobbie Nodded In Agreement "If AnyThing You've BeCome Less Attractive" Grant Let A Breathy Laugh "You Guy's Are A Great Support System , Seriously Though. What If She Doesn't Remember Me Then What?" Jemma Got Off Her Seat And Knelt Down In Front Of Grant Placing One Hand On His Lap And The Other Taking His Hand. "She's Gonna Remember You , She's Gonna Remember All Of Us. Were Her Family And You Know That Better Than AnyOne Else" He Nodded Jemma Was Always Right. She's The One Out Of There Group Of Friends That's Always Positive And She Tries Her Best To Make Them All Happy.

That Night Grant Left The Hospital , His Friends Said He Needed Rest. He Didn't Wanna Leave Skye He Was Being Stubborn. Evantually They Got Him Out And InTo His Bed To Rest. He Couldn't Sleep , Skye , She Was On His Mind. He Still Didn't Believe It HimSelf. How Could EveryThing Go So Wrong. It's Like Life Flashed Before There Eye's. He's Always Made Sure To Treasure Every Single Moment WIth Her , It Never Occured To Him That These Memories. Moments. Could Be Taken To Quick.

He Decided He Wasn't Gonna Sleep Except Lay There And Think. He Went To The Bathroom , Ran A Hot Shower For HimSelf , It Relaxed Him A Little Not Alot But Just Right. He Let The Hot Dropplets Of Water Hit His Skin Not Caring If It Did Burn. It's Better Than Drinking The Pain Away It's What Skye Always Told Him.

Grant Padded Out The Shower Wrapping A Towel Around His Waist , Slowly Moving To There Closet Grabbing Out A Pair Of Black Sweats And A Gray T Shirt Then To The Small Drawer On The Corner To Get His Boxers. He Was So Lost In His Thought He Forgot Clothes. He SIghed Once Again. He Slipped InTo Bed , Pulling The Covers Him. He Turned To Face Skye's. "I Love You Skye" He Murmered. He Finally Closed His Eye's With Sleep OverTaking Him.

______________________________
Brett's Smile Is Adorable I Can't Even🙁

Comments Are Appreciated And
Thanks For Reading💓