Chapter 1

Theater 9:00 P.M

As Skye And Grant Walked InTo The Cold Weather , They Both Snuggled Close To Each Other. She Hooked Her Thumb InTo His Jean Pocket As They Walked Back To The Car.

Skye Looked Up A Smile Forming On Her Face. "It Was A Good Movie"
Grant Looked Down At Her , "Yeah It Was And It Was Barely Snowing An Inch When We Went It"

He Noticed She Was Shivering So He Handing Her The Keys And She Ran To The Car. He Shook His Head , Laughing To HimSelf. She Was SomeThing.

Grant Fast Walked To Car After Her , Using His Hand He Dusted Off The Snow From The Front Window Of Their Car. Skye Looked Up Laughing , She Nodded "It's Good"

Hurrying InSide The Car , Skye Poked His Chest. "I Can't Feel My Fingers". He Leaned In And Took Her Hands Blowing Air InTo Them. There Was SomeThing She Loved About It When He Did That It Was Quite Adorable If You Ask Her.

"Better?" He Asked

"Yeah , Thank You" She Responded

When Grant Starts Driving He Quickly Glances At Her. She's Leaned Up Against The Window With Her Eye's Closed , It's A Beautiful Sight If You Ask Him.
He Decides To Turn On The Radio Which Immediately Makes Her Jump Up.

Do AnyThing For Love

"Really?" She Asked , She Laughed "You Don't Like This Song"

Do AnyThing For Love

Grant Started Singing The Lyrics To Her Which Made Her Bust Out In A Fit Of Giggles.

"You Have To Turn It Off" She Sighed Leaning In To Do It HerSelf.

"But I Won't Do That" He Replyed Back Repeating The Lyrics Back To Her , She Shook Her Head Laughing "I'm Married To A Dork Please Stop"

He Stopped At A Stop Sign And Turned His Head To Her , He Sat There Waiting For Her To Say SomeThing. She Didn't So He Leaned In To Tickle Her , "You Love Me" He Said

She Was Laughing Again "Stop , Grant"

"You Love Me And That Song" While Still Making Her Laugh. She Finally Broke "Yes Yes I Do Okayy" She Huffed A Laugh And Now It Was Her Turn To Face Him.

He Didn't , So She UnBuckled Her Seat Belt And Grabbed His Face For A Passionate Kiss.

She Pulled Away But Held His Gaze , She Traced His CheekBones She Found Very Attractive. "You Know Your Very Handsome" She Smiled.

"Well Your Very Beautiful" He Replied Back While Leaning In To Connect Her Lips With His While Grinning

Caught In The Moments A Truck Came From BeHind Where There Car Was Parked And Hit Them Sending The Car To Hit A Light Pole.

Skye's Went Head First InTo The Glass While Grant Just Hit The Glass And Bounced Back InTo His Seat.

The Guy Driving Got Out Of His Car And Immediately Phoned The Ambulance.

______________________________
Comments Are Appreciated
And Thank You For Reading💚