Chapter 1

"Look its the new girl", is all I heard that morning. I was the new girl. I was going to my first day of high school in a small town. In this town everybody new everybody. If someone new came in then everyone new it. News traveled fast in this town. I sat down in the gym waiting for the bell to ring. I heard wispers and saw people pointing at me. It bothered me but I was not going to make a scene, thats the last thing I wanted. I already new the punishment if I did. Most of you are probably wondering why did you move. I moved in with my mom and her husband. I didn't have a choice. So finally the bell rang and I dung out my schedule and looked at my first class. Freshman Seminar. Since this is a small school I didn't have very far to go I found my locker and went to the classroom. I walked in and saw the teacher and handed her a slip that was telling her I was new. She gave everyone their seats and started the normal first day of school. By lunch time I still haven't made any friends. I don't know why, I talked to people I sat next to in class. I tried to make friends but I don't understand why I didn't. I get to the lunch rooma and get my lunch. I found an empty table and sat down. I pulled out my phone and looked to see if I had any messages. A good thing about this school was that we could have our phones at lunch. After I put my phone down I noticed people standing in front of me. I said hi, they told me to move out of their seat. I was like why I was here first. ya i realized that it was kind of childish. We argued for a bit about it and finally they moved. I finished my lunch alone. After school I rode the bus home, and of course there wasn't any seats left on the bus except one. It was next to a boy. I sat down and tried to make a friend. He just ignored me. After school and looked for a job. I know normally there is a process to job finding. But I went and applied to some places. On the way home there was a corner restaurant that had a HELP WANTED sign. I walked in and ask for the application. The onwer said you don't need one let me ask you a few questions. They were basic questions, but afterward he said he really needed the help so he hired me on the spot. I was happy.  I got home and luckily no one was there. I hated being with my family. I was exhasted so I went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N ~~~ I know this is boring at first.but it will get better I promise. I don't want to be like other writers that ask for votes and comments and all that jazz. I honestly am a "silent reader" because If the writer wants the story that way that is fine if I like it great if not then I won't read it" I don't want to make other writers feel bad because I didn't like their story But to tell you the truth I like most stories I read. If you want to comment or vote its fine with me. I take any type of comments but please don't be too judgemental because I am human and also this is my story i will write it how I want but I wouldn't mind suggestions.  Thank you so much for reading :)

Whitters :)