Chapter 6

The car ride home is silent. Which is very unusual when we are alone. **FLASHBACK** We were on our way home from a family gathering and I wanted to stay with my grandparents instead of go home with them. " Why can't I stay with them, they will drop me off tomorrow. We don't have anything planned."

"I said NO N-O NO"

I ran over to my mom and asked her she said " it is up to your step father"

"MOM you are my mom and he isn't my dad why does he make all the decisions?"

Mom: " because I said so NOW go with your step father I will be home later"

"fine"

I get in the car and we drive off. It was about a 2 hour drive to our house and I wasn't looking forward to it. We get out of the town a bit and get on the interstate. *Smack* He smacks me. I scream out in pain because of my now busted lip. "Don't cry Whitney you are too old too cry act like women not a two year old" I couldn't help not to retort back "if you didn't hit me I wouldn't be crying"

BAD IDEA

"DON'T YOU EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN"

He pulled off onto a ramp that lead out into the country where there is hardly any traffic. He pulls over and drags me out of the car. Drags me across the road where a field was. My clothes are torn from the road, and I am bleeding. He pulls me into the field. He kicks me and punches me where ever he can. I try putting up a fight but it only made it worse for me. He starts pounding my head into the ground. I feel a warm liquid running down the back of my head. I start feeling light headed and weak. I see spots dancing around in my vision. Then I remember being picked up and being thrown into the back seat of the car. The last thing I hear is I wish you were gone. I have NEVER forgotten those words.

** End of FLASHBACK**

We get home and he asks me to sit down on the couch so we can talk about why I lied to him. I found this weird but I went with it. Maybe he is trying to change??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sorry it has been awhile since I have last updated. :) I want to thank you guys for reading. IT means alot to me. I am not going to ask for comments or votes, I would like if you did but that is your own personal preference. If you want let me know how I am doing or if you see any mistakes. I would also like to get more people to read my story, if you want please recommend it to your fans and friend. Thanks

Also I am on facebook

Name: whitney bates

E-mail: whitbates94@yahoo.com

Please friend me :) I like to promote other stories along with my own on there. This is my Wattpad facebook. LOL If you have a story you would like me to read please let me know by commenting it or messaging it and/ or you could post it on my wall on facebook !!!

Thanks

Whitters