Chatper - Two

Skylar's pov-
Lilly parked the car perfectly. We took our back packs and head to enter our school. While walking in a comfort silence Lilly started "why did'nt he came to school today?" I turned my head towards her "who?" Asking as if i dont know what she is talking about but i knew it all. I just like messing with her.

"Com'n Sky, you know whom I am talking about" she whined. I just kept a confusing face showing that i dont know anything. "I am talking about James, Sky". she said quietly. Then i smirked and i smirked so big that she caught me.

"You bloody..." before even letting her finish her sentence i ran. I ran with all my might and she started chasing me sooo fast and we chased each other in the hallway until we both were out of breath.

"James..." i started taking heavy breaths "...had some stuffs to do..." taking another "...so he couldn't attend school today". By now i am lilly both were having normal breathing process

"Okay, but you sucha bitch sky" she said "But you love me don't you Lilly" i said with a big grin like a baby. "Unfortunetly i do" she said huffing. And we started laughing so hard that everyone around was watching us like we have grown two heads and five legs.

"Dont you all have to  mind your own damn buisness. Put your lazy asses somewhere else and let us live our selves in peace" Lilly shouted. And everyone turned back to their work or whatever they were doing. I just rolled my eyes she can be so dramatic sometimes but chuckled at her as she had always been the loudest one.

"You know I saw James sucking a girls face yesterday in parking lot" she said in a flat tone while taking out her things from the locker. "He is such an ass sometimes and you don't worry Lilly. I know he will realize his love for you and will come running to you one day" i assured her. She nodded quietly. "And then you'll both make cute and beautiful babies together" i said grinning at her and she smacked me on my arms . "Ouch Lilly" i said rubbing my arm "That hurts, you hit like a man" i said irritated and she chuckled

Actually let me clear it my besy friend, Lilly have a crush on my brother, James since forever but she never had the courage to tell him what she feels about him. I know he also likes her i can see it in his eyes. Whenever he is around her he seems soft and he cares for her. And i know they both will admit their feeling for each other one day. And i am soo excited for that day.

I was just thinking suddenly a pair of arms hugged me so tightly that i was almost going to suffocate. From the corner of my eyes i saw Lilly being in the same state like i was. She was also wrapped with someone's arm around her.

WHAT THE HECK WAS HAPPENING?!

------------------------------------------------------

So guys second chapter is here. Its kinda shorter than the first one but i hope you liked it.

Comment and vote please!

Thank you so much! :)