Chapter- One

Skylar's pov -
Beep-beep-beep
'Ugh this damn alarm always spoils my precious sleep' I mutered while shutting the alarm off. I had to get up because it was a school day though my bed was calling me soo badly. I hate getting up early. I went to take a quick bath. While changing I noticed the scars which were still on my stomach. It was fading away due the lotion which i put everyday. I hope the memories also fade away just like these scars are going.

I had a rough past but somehow my close ones helped me to escape from the terrific situation. It was something i can never forget no matter how hard i try and 'Sky come down' my mom shouted. I didnt realize that i zoned out. 'Coming, just gimme a minute mom'.

I quickly wore one of my sweatpant and a sweatshirt with my favourite pair of convos and put my hair down and took my back pack and put just mascara, eye liner and a cherry colour lip balm on my lips. Nothing more and i am ready

Skylar' my mom whined. 'Why can't you wear the clothes which i brought you and put some more make up at least you will look a normal human' she said in a flat tone. 'Mom i dont want to waste my time in all these things' i said. 'I dont know how come i gave birth to a girl like you' she mutered. Now she hit my nerve it was totally enough. I just swallow my anger because i did'nt wanted to create a drama in the morning. Without saying anything to her i went to the kitchen to have something.

I saw my brother, James taking something from the refrigerator. He was 18. Handsome and charming. He had everything a girl wants and all the girls at school just drool over him but he never payed attention to any of them he was a playboy and that was the only thing i never liked about him but he was very nice and caring brother. I loved him soo much. We both went to the same school and the best part is we are twins. We can understand each other just by our expression. He wiggled his eyebrows like asking me 'Is everything okay?' I just shoke my head and hugged him tightly. I whispered 'its mom'. He understood as he knows the mood swings mom have because of our father. She was the best mum a child can have and she still is but sometimes she just have to take all her anger on us.

He kissed my head. 'It's okay princess'. I nodded. 'You should not take her words seriously you know her and you know i am always with you,right princess?' I nodded and smiled. 'You should head off to school now your friend Lilly is waiting for you i guess' he said. I nodded. And I kissed his cheeks and left . He had some work to do so he was going to skip school today so I thaught to go with my best friend

I saw my bestie, Lilly. We are seriously friends since when we were in diapers. I chuckled at that thaught .She waved at me sitting in her babyy. I mean her car. I ran to her and sat on the passenger's seat.
She was beautiful with long red hairs, tan skin and a perfect body with a bright smile.

'So whatsup' she asked starting her car and opening the music system. 'Your face tells me that your morning hav'nt gone well Sky?' She asked. She knows me more than i know myself. 'Lilly it is just mom you know what she always say' i said sadly. 'Oh god! Cant she leave you alone. Com'n dont spoil your mood and let's have some music girl' she cheered. I laughed. We spend time singing the songs and laughing until we reached the school. 'Do you heard about the new boy, Zac?' Lilly asked. 'No' saying like i wasnt interesting at all but i actually was. She smirked because she knew what was going on my mind. "I heard he is transferred to our school and his records arn't good and he do drugs and he smokes and he..." "Lilly concentrate on your driving girl and stop bubbing about him" i interupted her. "Ok but can i just finish me sentence please?" She said with her puppy eyes. ''Fine" i said. "And he is breathtakingy HOTTTT" she screamed. I just rolled my eyes on her sillines and chuckled.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. My first chapter. Hope you like it. Update will be done in one or two days. Tell my errors and mistakes. And last but not the least please vote and comment. Love you all♡

Thank you. :) .A.