Chapter - Three

Skylar's pov -
"Oh my goddd guys we missed you so much during the holidays" said the twins in unusion. "Its not at all easy to live without you both" and they both hugged us again.

"Damn guys you both scared the crap out of me from jumping all of a sudden out of nowhere" I said still in a shock. "Sorry we just can't help it" they said sheepisly smiling at us.

I rolled my eyes at my two silly friends. Jasmine and Jenie were twins and a part of our little squat. We have been friend since fourth grade. Once lilly and I were having lunch at the playground of our school. All of a sudden a big monkey came slapped the both of us and snatched our lunch boxes and ran away making cringy sounds as if it was teasing us. It slapped me so hard that i got a bruise on my face which took a week to get rid off. I am seriously going to take revenge whenever i see that monkey. I mean all the monkeys look similar but I know i'll recognize that one.

After that incident with the monkey lilly and i was so hungary that we were about to cry but just then like God didn't wanted us to be empty stomach he send us his two angles in the form of the twins - Jasmine and Jenie. They both were new to school and when they saw us crying and also saw the incident with the monkey they came and shared their lunch with us not like other kids who were laughing their ass out us. And i was really glad that they did this for us and since then we are great friends. But now i think the credit should go to the monkey only because of it I got such lovely friends.

"Hey babe" said Matt kissing Jasmine on her lips and wrap his arms around her. They make such a cute couple. She giggled saying "hey baby" and kissed him back.

Matt is Jasmine's boyfriend and they had been dating since one year and they are just soo adorable. He is a part of our group too. Sometimes i wish i had a boyfriend like Matt who would love me and care for me but these thought make me remind of him and he is the last person whom i want to remember.

"You look beautiful babe" Matt said kissing her temple and making her blush. "You dont look bad yourself honey" she said. "Ahem-Ahem-Ahem someone need to get thereselves a room" I said looking around and catching the love birds attention which was my purpose. "Oh sorry Sky I did'nt see you there" Matt said hugging me. "Well you were busy there" i said pointing at Jasmine and making him blush.

We all were chatting and laughing but i felt someone was missing except James. The bell rang and we all started going to our classes. My first period was Mathematics. Ugh I hate this subject with all my guts. Atleast I have Jenie with me in this period or else i don't think i would have survived for than ten minutes.

While walking to the class someone hugged me from behind. And i squealed in surprise.  "Oh god not again" I thought. The person started laughing silently. I turn around to see and ready to smack whoever it was and i saw there Vincet laughing,
My brother's childhood best friend. My blood started boiling because this happend twice in this morning.

"You...you i am gonna kill you with my bare hands right now" i said angrily. "Wow woman calm down dont be so grumpy" he said pinching my cheeks and still slightly laughing. And then it clicked my mind he was the one missing from our group.

Vincet was like a brother to me. I know him from ten years. He had always been there for me in all my bad times which I appriciate it. He was tall, had muscular body, with messy hair and choclaty brown eyes and tan skin. Girls literally drool over him. And he knew that.

"I missed you soo much Sky" he said hugging me so tightly. "Vincet we just met like yesterday" i said pulling away from the hug. "So what?" He said smiling cheekly at me. And i just rolled my eyes at him.

"So do we have the first period together?" I asked him while walking with Jenie beside me. "No i have English" he said. "Thats..." i started "I have a bladder which..." he said interrupting me. "You have what?" I said not knowing what he is trying to say. "He has a bladder" said Jenie. "Everyone has one" i said. "Can you guys let me complete" he said getting in a hurry mood. We nodded. "I have a bladder which can't store my urine anymore so i need to go to the toilet to take that out" he said. "So go what are you waiting for?" I said. "Yeah bye guys" he said and ran off

"Can't he just simply say he needs to go and pee" said Jennie laughing and i agreed and started laughing with her. "He is weird" I said. Jennie nodded.

We enter our class took our seats. Just then our professor came and told he will be teaching us Maths and his name was Mike. And he looked in his late fourties.

Just then the door banged open. And i saw the most beautiful creature God has ever made in this world right infront of me.

WHO WAS HE??????!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys its kinda longer compare to my chapters which i did before. I try to put some funny stuffs. I hope you enjoyed it. Have a great day or a good night. All the love from me♡

Please comment and vote

Thank you so much for reading♡