Wanna stay for a while?

Recap:

Lena's POV

"Who would send me all this stuff?" as I begin to laugh. I'm about to open the card when two muscular arms wrap around my hips, and I hear a familiar voice say, "guess who?"

Present time:

Lena's POV

I stand there paralyzed by both fear and anxiety. who could it be? as I turn around the hands that where in my hips quickly move to cover my eyes so I wouldn't be able to see.

All of a sudden I start to cry. I couldn't help, everything that happened between Leo and Abby. all the pain Abby went through came rushing back. she didn't deserve any of that to happen to her. she wasn't strong enough to handle herself before Leo and no she can't handle anything.

The mystery person who had there hands over my eyes must have felt my tears and took of his hands. "OMG Lena I didn't mean for you to cry!" "I was only playing around with you!" I slowly open my eyes and stare up in confusion. "Toby?"

Toby's POV

She stared up at me through her red puffy and still teary eyes, and said, "Toby?" and then she started cry once again. the whole time when she first started crying to now, I'm thinking of ways to kill the person who was bold and had the guts to make my Lena cry. ok maybe not "my" Lena but still I've had a major crush on her since elementary school and still do.

As I come out of my daze I notice that Lena is still crying. I reach out my hands and pull her into a bone crushing bear hug. I hear her slightly laugh and then take a deep breath, I know she is just trying to calm down but why not make her laugh instead? "are you smelling me Lena?" "What? are you crazy you stupid idiot?" she says but it's muffled because she has her head buried in my shirt.

I start laughing, and then I see the big box on her porch. "oh, I see you have received my package late." "Do you like it?"

Lena's POV

"Do you like it?" he asks. I didn't feel like answering because I just missed being around Toby and how the way he held me felt like nothing could hurt me. all of a sudden I lifted up my head and I stared into his deep blue eyes. "Toby?Abby went on a trip with Denny to London and won't be back for a long time. and I was wondering if you want to stay her with me?" "I mean that's cool if you already made arrangements somewhere else..."

I look up only to find him laughing. oh i made a fool out of myself again. then out of no where I find his two fingers lift up my chin. "sure I would love to stay with you as long as you need." he is so sweet, no wonder that's why I've had a crush in his since elementary school. "only because little baby Lena is scared to sleep by her self." he teases. "jerk!" I say to him before I take his arm and race into the house.

Abby's POV

I stare out the window as I see the airport get smaller and smaller. I let out a sigh as I turn to look in front of me. it's too bad that Denny and me didn't get seats next to each other. actually I don't even know who is beside me. I turn my head to se who it is and I don't believe my own god dam eyes.

^^^^^^^^^^^^********^^^^^^^^

Haha cliff hanger! so, meet Toby a new character!! yahoo I updated!!! hope you liked it as much I loved writing it!! ✌ Out saannnnn

-kk