We're going to Paris

Recap: Abby and River kissed, and Sara came to visit Lena, a surprise visit.

Lena's POV

I quickly dialed my boyfri- I mean my friend that is boy's number and put the phone to my ear. After one ring he picked up. "Hello." I said. Yes hello, I would like two medium pepperoni pizza please." he said in the most sarcastic voice ever. I laughed under my breath.

"Look I am so sorry I didn't know that Sara would be coming I thought that we were meeting up at Sofia's house, but we are clearly not anymore.' I said as I pressed two fingers to my forehead.”Hey, hey it's ok. It's not your fault, don't worry ill just come to the front door like I’m just visiting alright?' he asked. I smiled. "Thank you so much Toby." I ended the call and went to the kitchen to see what Sara was up to.

I started laughing the moment I walked inside to find Sara on one of the beanbag chair's with a bunch of Oreo cookies and a glass of milk while she had her phone in the other hand. "Sara...What are you doing?" I asked her in between laughs. She looked at me with a guilty face,

"Hey, I just got the text that we are actually supposed to meet at Sofia's house and not yours.... So I have to go now." She said as she got up. I sighed and opened up my arms. I wrapped my arms around Sara and gave her a big hug. "Don't worry ill come to Sofia's house in a few days and then we are heading off to Paris like we always wanted as kids.

We both started walking towards the door and as soon as I opened the door, Toby rang the door bell. "Toby.... um hey what are you doing here?" I asked as I opened the a little wider and Sara raised her eyebrows in suspicion. "Um... I just came to see how you were doing and to um….oh I came to help you pack for the trip with Sara and Sofia." He said as he rubbed the back of his head with his hand.

He looked so adorable when he did that. Wait, what focus Lena. "Oh, ya I remember." I said as I let Toby in. "Hey, Toby I haven't seen you in a long time." said Sara as she punched Toby in the arm lightly.

"Well you're an idiot, you come only when the most awesome person is leaving." she said while shaking her head. I gave her one final hug and she left to her car. I turned around and Toby was already on the couch flipping through the channels again. "I thought you were going to help me pack for the trip with Sara and Sofia?" I asked as I took my place next to him on the couch.

Abby's POV

I was crying. How am I crying right now? Why body? Why did you fail me now? I raced to the bathroom and fell to the floor with my back to the door. I put my head between my knees and just let all my tears out. 'Abby! Abby! Are you ok?"

River asked as he knocked on the door. I didn’t know what was wrong with me. I kissed River! Isn’t that what I wanted? But again River has kissed many girls before and I am just another ‘girl’ that he kissed I thought to myself.

“Ya, I’m…I’m alright, it’s nothing I’ll be out in a second.” I’ve never been kissed like that before it was so different, it was….magical. I took out my phone. I had to talk to someone, before I get out of this small plane bathroom and before the plane lands.

River’s POV

I kissed Abby. I….I can’t believe I did that. What came over me? I don’t know and don’t ask. The minute I kissed her it was like sparks; somethig I have imagined before. It was different…magical, but I think I was the only one that felt that way.

#################

Alright Guys how did you like it????? I hope you enjoyed Vote Comment and add this to your library!!!

-KK