Long flight

River's POV

I turn of my phone and put it away in my pocket as I close my eyes. "dude?" I hear an angle like voice say. I open one eye and peek out. it was her, she was the one who called me. "River. River Parker." I say to her strongly even though her smile is making me melt.

I can't let her get to me, so with all my strength I turn to look at her and say, "just piss off would you!". the second that leaves my mouth I turn away from her and bury my head under the crappy blanket they give us.

Abby's POV

Suddenly my eyes start to tear up. Piss off? what the hell did I do? before I can do anything, I feel a tear run down my cheek. I can't be crying, I barely know him, I can't be crying over him.

I quickly excuse myself even though I know he is not listening I run to the crappy small bathroom on the plane, and close the door as I fall to the floor sobbing uncontrollably.

Lena's POV

"Uggggg." I say as I feel something moving underneath me. I quickly get up realizing it not something it's someone. I look underneath as I realize it's Toby. "OMG!" I scream as again I realize it's Toby. "Toby!" I scream. "when did you get here?" I asked jumping up and down. "Lens, I would tell if you weren't slowly killing me by jumping up and down," he says. "hahahaha." 'I'm sorry." I say.

IT'S NOT DONE!!! IM SO SORRY I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE AGAIN TODAY! BOTE COMMENT SO I KNOW PROPLE FOR REAL READ IT!!