The Lady at the Front Desk

(Y/N) Pov
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We arrived at the dorm and went to the room. I got my backpack and emptied it out and found candy. I put the candy in one of the pockets of the bag, planning to eat it when I'm not dancing. I went to the dresser and took out some clothes. I matched them together and placed them in my bag. Once I was done, I closed my bag and took my converse because I was wearing my ankle boots right now. I put my bag on my back and went out of the room.

"You ready?" Sophie asked as she left the room after me. I nodded, not telling her the fact that I have candy or else we would eat it together and finish it before we could even get back to the building. I sat down in the living room and waited for Mama to come out of the room. I plugged in my earphones in my phone and started listening to kpop music because to be honest, I think kpop music is better than American music, but I still love both.

Finally, Lecile came out.
      "Are you ready?" Lecile asked, putting on her bag. Sophie rolled her eyes at her while I looked at Lecile, deadpanned.
      "What do you think, Lecile? You were the only one in the room." Sophie said.
      "Exactly." I said after her, backing her up.
      "True. Okay then. Anyways, let's go." Lecile ordered. I put my backpack on and grab my converse. We went out of the room and started to go back to BigHit. I went on my phone and checked the comments on our recent videos.
      "What are you doing?" Lecile asked.
      "Huh? Oh, I'm looking at the comments of the videos." I simply replied to her.
      "Read them to us!" Sophie said, slinging her arm on my shoulder.

      "Kay." I replied. "Here's one, "Wow, they're with BTS!! That's so cool! OMG MEH HEART IS EXPLODING! MY TWO FAV. GROUPS WITH EACH OTHER!! AHHH!!" Okay then."
      "Wow." Sophie said, amazed after laughing at me because I actually screamed, making almost every stranger look at me weird.
      "Yep! Here's another one. It says, "Do they hang out together?? OMG, They should do a dance cover on BTS' I Need U. Can you please do that?" Cool, should we?" I asked after reading.
      "Well, it seems like they really want us too." Sophie said, putting a finger to her chin.
      "They asked for it so let's do it! Plus, we did it before, it's just that we didn't record it because it was for fun." Lecile reasoned.
      "Okay, I guess we're doing a dance cover on it then." I said to them and put my phone away after unplugging my earphones. "We're here!"
I opened the door for them and let them go in first. Lecile wanted to hold the door for me, but I forced her into the building by pushing her with my other hand that was holding my other pair of shoes, making her pout at me and making me roll my eyes at her.

We walked to the front desk for the umpteenth time today and found the lady there again. It looked like she noticed us before we got to her.
"Yes, do you need directions again?" She asked us while looking at us with caring eyes. We looked at her bashfully before replying.
"Yes." Lecile simply said. The lady looked at us, smiling gently.
"Where to this time?" The lady asked. I spoke to her before anyone could say where we're going.
"What's your name?" I asked.
"Um, my name?" She curiously looked at me. I nodded.
"Yeah, so I don't have to address you as 'The Lady at the Desk'." I explained. She formed her mouth to an 'o' before answering me.
"My name is Lin Hyunkwon." She smiled at me.
"Oh okay." I smiled back at her after replying.
"How about you girls? What are your names?" Mrs. Lin asked. Sophie and I looked at Lecile and she rolled her eyes at us.

"Well, I'm Lecile Flance. She's Sophie Perenda. Lastly, the girl you just talked to is (F/N)." Lecile introduced us and we bowed to her at a 90 degree angle and she bowed back at us.
"Are you the girl group Bang PD has been talking about?" Mrs. Lin asked and we looked at her in confusion.
"Who's Bang PD?" Sophie asked.
"Oh! He didn't tell you. Bang PD is your manager, PD-Nim." She explained to us.
"Ooooooohh." Us three girls said in unison, feeling stupid that we didn't think of that. Mrs. Lin giggled at us and smiled.
"You girls are close, aren't you?" She asked.
"Yep, we lived with each other for more than 10 years." I replied to her, feeling a bit more comfordable around her compared to last time.

"Really?" She looked at us, shocked and surprised.
"Yep!" Lecile said proudly.
      "Wow, that's amazing! How do you put up with each other?" Mrs. Lin asked us. Sophie answered her this time.
      "Well, we have sort of different personalities so we... Um, I guess we balance each other out." Sophie tried to explain. Mrs. Lin nodded. "Now for your other question. I think we are the girl group he has been talking about."
      "You girls probably are. He talks about how comfortable they are around each other, how shy one of  them are and how they are so different, but go well together at the same time. He also said that it's a developing girl group of three." Mrs. Lin explained to us.
      "Oh! Let us introduce ourselves as a group. We are G- Lo." Lecile said and all three of us bowed down in sync to her. Being polite, she bowed back at us.
      "Okay, now, where do you need to go to?" Mrs. Lin asked us.
      "Oh yeah. We need to go to the dance studio." Sophie replied to her. Mrs. Lin told us the directions and we budded her goodbye and thank you and left her at the front desk to work again. We took the elevator and walked to the dance studio, taking turns and entering doors like she said.  Then, we were at the dance studio entrance.

-------------------------
L
O
V
E

Y
O
U