BTS?!!

(Y/N) Pov
0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0
As the driver drove to the airport, I laid my head in Sophie's lap while she laid her head on Lecile's shoulder. I went to sleep until I got woken up by Sophie poking my face.
"Wake up, (N/N). We're at the airport." She said as she got up and helped me out of the car and took our stuff. Lecile, Sophie, and I went into the airport and followed the masked men and guards to a place we were unfamiliar with. We went into the airport, but then, we went outside and met a small, but big plane......ARE WE GOING TO KOREA IN A PRIVATE JET?! Yay!!

"Are we going in a private jet?" I asked Sophie as we followed and walked towards the plane.
"Yep. We talked about it on the way here while you were sleeping." Sophie explained. I nodded my head in an understanding way.
When we got to the plane, the guards and masked men let us go in first then went in with our stuff.
"Oh, here. Let me take that. It is my stuff after all." I said to the guard that held my white and music noted luggage.
"No can do, miss. We were instructed to carry your stuff and to make sure you are safe and not injured." The bodyguard said, explaining as to why I can't carry my stuff.
"Oh. Okay. Thank you though for carrying my stuff. Sorry if it's too heavy." I replied, not wanting to be rude at all.
"It's okay, ma'am. Plus, it is our job to." He said, smiling a bit. "Go sit down with your friends. The plane will be leaving soon." I nodded and went to my friends.

Outside, the plane was white and the famous BigHit logo on the wings. Inside, the plane was beautiful.

 Inside, the plane was beautiful

I hurried to sit beside Sophie.
"Aww, I wanted to sit beside (Y/N)!" Lecile whined a bit playfully.
"What? I want to sit beside her too!" Sophie complained. They started bickering while I was looking at them boredly with my arms crossed over my chest. After taking in a few minutes of their fighting, I decide to step in. I pushed their heads together and pushed their heads away from each other. They looked at me while rubbing their foreheads.

"Stop fighting. There's an answer to this problem." I said. Then, I went between them and squeezed in between them and sat down, making them adjust in their seats so that we would be comfortable. Then, the masked people came in and sat in the seats around us while I put my bag behind my legs.
"I think it's safe to take of these masks now." One of them said.
"Okay." Another said and looked at us. "Don't freak out, okay?" Lecile looked at them suspiciously, Sophie were inspecting them with her eyes, and I tilted my head to the right because it's a habit and because of curiousity. Afterwards, Lecile nodded her head for she wanted to see what these masked men looked like.
"Thank you. ( in Korean) Okay hyungs. We can take off our masks." A different one said and after that, they all took off their masks and placed them in their pockets, bags, or just held them.

"Oh my gosh.... You're BTS!" Lecile exclaimed while jumping off of her seat and grabbing me in the process and started spinning me while jumping. Then, she stopped and left me go, leaving me dizzy on the floor and Sophie giggling, but helping me up my seat and rested my head on her shoulder to help get rid of my dizziness. Throughout all that, BTS were just looking at us, amused and smiling or laughing. Then, Lecile stopped jumping and sat down beside me and started petting my head.

"If you're BTS, then what are you doing here?" Lecile asked.
"Well, uh, we heard that there was going to be another group at BigHit and we wanted to know who they were so we begged our manager to let us pick you up and he let us. Can I just say that you three are adorable! Haha!" One of them said in a bit of a broken language and I blushed of embarrassment and shyness.
"You can talk Korean if you want. We can understand." Sophie assured and I lifted my head off her shoulder. "Please introduce yourselves because I haven't heard about you. (Y/N)?" Then we all started talking in Korean.
"Well, I only heard of them from Lecile, but I haven't seen them before, but I listened to a few of their songs." I said.
"Well, I want your friend to introduce us. I want to see if she knows all of us." One of them said looking at Lecile. He was a bit short compared to the others, but I'm about his height though.
"Um okay." She started to point to each one of them when she said their name. "Suga. Jin. Rap Monster. Jimin.
J-Hope. V. And Jungkook." And she finished, smiling proudly.
"Good job." Suga said and Lecile blushed heavily. When I saw her blush, I smiled evilly.
"Looks like Lecile has a crushy!" I said, teasing while poking her sides. She whipped her head and looked at me, surprised.
"No, I don't!!!" She said while trying to laugh it off. Everyone looked at her..... Well, I think everyone did. I looked around me and saw that everyone was looking at her except for one. He was the person that Lecile said to be V. I noticed at where he was looking at and it was me. I didn't know what to do so I just smiled and waved. He blushed slightly, but nevertheless waved and smiled back.

"Oh wait! We didn't introduce ourselves. I'm Sophie. I'm the middle child of the group." Sophie said.
"True. Okay, I'm Lecile. I'm the mama as they like to call it or the oldest the group." Lecile said.
"I'm (Y/N). I'm the baby in the group. We're all apart by one year so I'm 19." I said as well.

-------------------------------------

L
O
V
E

Y
O
U